Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

berserkyjc wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:42 pm
Hello, My name is Timothy from Perth Western Australia, a newbie to FX world. I'm learning NNFX trading strategy now.
During my way to build my algo, I found FOREX-STATION (FS) is most great place to find a good indicators. And my journey with FS is extremely pleasent. Got a lot of help here. Wanna say a big Thank you to you all. You guys Rock!
Currently, I finished the building process and prepare for the forward test. Learning produce EA by fxdreema.
Love the place ,and wish all the best to everyone here.
Sam way I found FS, after studying NNFX! :)

New guy here just saying WSSSUP! just wanted to say FOREX STATION and everybody on here is the best especially to those who are passionate and dedicated in helping others to rise, answering questions and working hard to finishing peoples requests and their projects. May blessings be bountiful to everybody.

LoveRe: Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

pray wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 7:33 am
New guy here just saying WSSSUP! just wanted to say FOREX STATION and everybody on here is the best especially to those who are passionate and dedicated in helping others to rise, answering questions and working hard to finishing peoples requests and their projects. May blessings be bountiful to everybody.
Ahoy there! Welcome to our home, we're glad you've stopped by mate. Hoping we can help you in your trading career.

God bless you :)
📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

alisawilson007 wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:49 pm
The times are tough and it is just our optimism that has kept us going. I am glad that I came here and got a chance to get in touch with all the amazing people over here.
Hello! Welcome to the family :)
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

1. Similar Topics

1. Why was I banned from Forex-station?

0 Replies 3324 Views

by Jimmy, Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:31 pm in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

0 Replies
    2. Forex Sessions

0 Replies 1382 Views

by zemuss, Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:59 pm in MT5 Indicators

0 Replies
    3. BUTTERFLY FOREX