Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

talaate wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:44 am Dear Mrtools
Would you let alerts and arrows display on the strong signal (i.e. indicator_color1 and indicator_color3) as they are more than level 2 (0.05). You may also add level 2 value, if possible, as option in the indicator setting , so one can adjust it as option, that will be perfect.

,Also, I would appreciate, if you may add alerts when week signal (i.e. indicator_color2 and indicator_color4).
Thanks
adx trend smoothed alerts and arrows 3.mq4
as
The original arrows do you want to keep? Btw, Thanks for posting this indicator, had forgot about it.

ps) since won't get to finish till late tomorrow, try this preliminary version (no alerts or arrows yet) but the code is optimized somewhat and it should be a lighter, faster version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Jimmy, thomdel, talaate, alexm, RodrigoRT7, Lumios, A_5, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:09 pm The original arrows do you want to keep? Btw, Thanks for posting this indicator, had forgot about it.

ps) since won't get to finish till late tomorrow, try this preliminary version (no alerts or arrows yet) but the code is optimized somewhat and it should be a lighter, faster version.
Hi mrtools
Yes it is great code by the pioneer mladen, I used always in any chart.
About the arrows, from my point of view, it should be kept whenever with alerts is taken place according to the signal is more than the trend level.
Thanks mrtools and ofcourse we all appreciate the pioneer malden
________________________________________________________________________________
P.S.
By the way, Is is possible to add some options to the moving averages indicator used in your main chart,

talaate wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:15 pm Hi mrtools
Yes it is great code by the pioneer mladen, I used always in any chart.
About the arrows, from my point of view, it should be kept whenever with alerts is taken place according to the signal is more than the trend level.
Thanks mrtools and ofcourse we all appreciate the pioneer malden
________________________________________________________________________________
P.S.
By the way, Is is possible to add some options to the moving averages indicator used in your main chart,
Try now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
thomdel, camisa, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

MrTools,

How similar would you say this is to the advanced ADX?

mrtools wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:09 pm The original arrows do you want to keep? Btw, Thanks for posting this indicator, had forgot about it.

Thank you @mrtools , My H4 settings on m5 chart.
These users thanked the author DTRCT for the post (total 2):
bigdee, Phantom5000