Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RomanUkraine wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 12:46 am
Fuck. It would be better not to ask. I'm in the north. Internet access is bad. I just wanted to know what Option it was, but then they did it "stink".
All good Roman. Nobody wanted to hurt your feelings in any way. Just a bit of fooling around - so you can relax.
You're a hero on this site now ("How did you find me?" - "Well, I'm the man") and everybody loves you and waits for you to return ("I'll be back").
All the best in Siberia (if you're still in Siberia).

RomanUkraine wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 12:51 am
I just asked to "resurrect the indicator", and you have arranged such a "HIGH" here. Worse than the conversations that "women of easy virtue" have.
For me personally, it is somehow strange to see this kind of discussion from people who consider themselves "TRADERS".
Rusty translation of GOOGLE-Translate
Lots of Love your way Roman.... Not a single word was intended to hurt your feelings.... But traders do get bored. And something has to be done.... Awkward, stupid, or anything just to keep the blood running and invoking the sense of community..... My apologies if anything feels bad to you...

Dear traders. Newbies who have come to "this topic" and want to master the Xard system are afraid to ask questions "publicly". Sometimes your "jokes" are off-topic, cause them "fear". They look at charts and do not understand "what" indicators you are using, what "settings and parameters".
Because of this, the "Xard system" seems "complex" to them. Therefore, I sometimes have to "nudge" you to get information and explanations for your messages.

Do not be greedy.

Can't Xard, by his example, teach YOU to show generosity, "share" information ???

ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 1:40 am
We are just poking fun brother, we are bored in between trades.

Please don't be angry, we just want to have some fun with you haha 😁
I haven't been trading for about 8 months. Tomorrow I'm going to the helipad and there is a 3-hour flight to the rig, by helicopter.
A lot of work. So I will be beyond the Arctic Circle.
Good luck in your warm chairs.

OK XARDies lol this the current setup I'm working with....I took the final XARD release and added the two indicators on the bottom, Jurik PPO Laguerre, and HAOS visual. Both are multi-time frame, non repainting indicators. As you can see, I have them set to 4 hours, and the moving averages set to 9 (4hrs) and 54 (24 hours) which are XARD numbers... The Jurik indicator, from my understanding, shows tops and bottoms. The HAOS kinda does the same thing, but you'll see where the 9 (fast MA) moves faster than the 54(slow MA) which obviously makes sense right lol.... I've included the indicators and plus the HAOS one with divergence...I hope this helps some ppl! Stay Blessed folk!

#PrayNGrind
Haos Visual - averages (divergence + alerts + mtf).ex4
(215.38 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
haos visual (mtf + alerts).ex4
(90.57 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
HAOS.PNG
Jma Ppo (mtf + alerts).ex4
(55.21 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
JMA.PNG
SPX.PNG

CandlesticksRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RomanUkraine wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 12:56 am
For all "professional writers". I am working in this direction. I attach the screen.
And this topic is interesting to me in order to help beginners understand it.
And your "notes", "jokes" and so on - Shove yourself in a "dark" place ....

Basis - the principle of "point 2" in the breakout of the level "0" of the impulse candlestick.

The indicators were brought to a "working state" by Mr. Tооls. Thanks a lot to him.

In that case, This is if "someone" thinks that I "copy" him.
I wish you all the best, brother. Is it possible? Please share these indicators with us here, to benefit from their arrangement, and thank you

1. Similar Topics

1. 277 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 3449 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Trend Lock System

2 Replies 2743 Views

by menber100, Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:50 am in Coding Help

2 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”