Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mrtools,

Could you please modify this indicator by adding an option for the Blue Main (slow) Stochastic line to have different coloured bars when the blue line crosses below or above the 50 level.

Just like in the screenshot below. The first subwindow shows the Stochastic Mean indicator and the second subwindow shows how I want the inddicator to be.

Thanks for your help.

sim_gavin wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 6:20 pm Hi Mrtools and Coders,

The attached simple indicator helps with a combination of other strategies. However, there seems to be a sound but no pop-up message and notification.
I have tried to search for similar ones with an alert but they offer me different results.

Could you please assist to add options for pop-up messages, alert sound (customizable), push notification, and email?

Thanks for your help.
That is a decompiled version of the Sidus indicator there are versions here in the forum with alerts and other things.

traderokey wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:20 am Hi Mrtools,

Could you please modify this indicator by adding an option for the Blue Main (slow) Stochastic line to have different coloured bars when the blue line crosses below or above the 50 level.

Just like in the screenshot below. The first subwindow shows the Stochastic Mean indicator and the second subwindow shows how I want the inddicator to be.

Thanks for your help.

Stochastic mean.mq4

Stochastic Mean Example.PNG
Posted here Stochastic indicators
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
traderokey

gods peace be with you all. malden ,jimmy and Mr tools how are you, i keep you all in my prayer, please coders help me that RSI Filter v1.3 to have other period setting like arrow diamond indicator or fix the arrow diamond arrow not to disappear. thank you for your valuable time and efforts for us

talaate wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:12 pm Hi mrtools
Is it possible to create simple indicator to draw vertical line every predefine candle (bar) number (i.e. 20, 30 or any candle number) not for predefine time as the one given.
vertical line 2.1.mq4
Hi.
Something like this?
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
talaate, optionhk