Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi everyone! I probably write a little in the wrong topic. But for fans of the XARD system I want to write the name here. As a result of the search, I finally found Trade Manager, which suits me. This adviser has many functions, from which you just rejoice. In particular, with his help, you put SL and TP in the terminal, which the broker does not see. This is undoubtedly good for our money. You can open order grids. Gives you a lot of information and more. Even you can issue deferred warrants that the broker does not see! Moreover, all with sound accompaniment. And all this is free! If you are interested in this adviser, then I will post a link on the site mql5 (I hope this is not prohibited by the rules of the forum).
These users thanked the author Yuri_I for the post (total 3):
traderokey, LorenzoNexus, gamerredd

Yuri_I wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 10:36 pm Hi everyone! I probably write a little in the wrong topic. But for fans of the XARD system I want to write the name here. As a result of the search, I finally found Trade Manager, which suits me. This adviser has many functions, from which you just rejoice. In particular, with his help, you put SL and TP in the terminal, which the broker does not see. This is undoubtedly good for our money. You can open order grids. Gives you a lot of information and more. Even you can issue deferred warrants that the broker does not see! Moreover, all with sound accompaniment. And all this is free! If you are interested in this adviser, then I will post a link on the site mql5 (I hope this is not prohibited by the rules of the forum).

Not sure if it is prohibited but you can go on and post the link. The moderators will remove it if they think it isn't allowed.

Hi Everyone,
Just to let you all know that I will be OK in my retirement, no need to worry about me.
I am sure I will keep myself busy with the occasional trade.
All the best and may you all make a boat load of Pip$
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

I would like to suggest an EA that I use for opening trades on lower timeframes like for those who trade on M1 / M5. Its called Tader Manager 4 Lite. You can download it from mlq5.

You can use lines on the chart to put SL and TP. It automatically calculates the lot size in risk%. It is pretty good.

REMEMBER to read the description of the EA, watch the video the creator has made and use it on demo before using it or a real account.
Keep calm, and drink hot tea ~

Andrés49 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:44 pm So it is true that an experienced trader does not use stop loss, so I asked how many hours a day he dedicates, more without stops and temporality higher than M30. Without stops, in small time frames you cannot even attend to the lord of amazon who brings order (exaggeration hahaha). But if you think about it, if before opening you already know what your limit is, why not put it? What is the reason? You run the risk of being misled by your mind and a little more a little more and the price will come back. Crude has a lot of gaps in my corridor
It is still a stop loss just a notional one. I'd also recommend a trailing stop loss where you move it as price moves in your favor. This is just an idea and your strategy might not be the same but I split my lots into two. I will take one lot off at my profit target and put a hard stop in on a second lot that runs. Very often the second lot gets stopped out quickly after the first but on those occasions you have a big move, the second lot is your weekly winner. Again just an idea for your consideration.
These users thanked the author Nbats7979 for the post:
Andrés49