Re: COVID CONTINUED

I see, Dr. PhD, you are unable to read or grasp the context of a paragraph. Nothing of what you said is stated there. ...Geez....Well, forget it. Not going to waste more time. Secondly, I wasn't even talking to you.

Gate's stooge Fauci blatantly lying to senate committee, hopefully this will be the end of him and his Chinese inspired masks, social distancing and lockdown bs.

aa1.PNG

Absolutely, Dr. Ogee...now you get to the core issue. i clap my hands. Never thought I'd agree with you. It was reported already at the beginning of the virus problem that the lab in Wuhan was a "joint operation" of the Chinese and the Americans to research the Corona virus, whatever that means. If that "super virus" thing is true, then ill intentions are true as well. That's why it disturbed me from the beginning that Donald started pointing finger at the Chinese (Wuhan virus), suggesting it was solely Chinese, when things got out of hand at his place. Anyone with access can place a virus anywhere. That Fauci is lying is not a surprise. Imagine he said, yeah, we funded that, and now there are a few million people dead. Maybe it was just a test run to see what happens.
Now, lets ask ourselves, would it be far fetched to assume that such research is part of the plan to reduce the fast growing population of this planet by silent means? Yeah, I know, another conspiracy........ :D

Texas Governor Greg Abbott vs. "The Experts" (AKA "The Science ™️").

VIDEO TO TEXT CONVERTER

all businesses of any type are allowed to open one hundred percent i am ending the state wide mask mandateto me

my hope for rivers realized by now these mice make a differencethe last thing you need is lynette intimate down her legs and take it for the masses forget it

still mattersbut you're only going to get yourself back to it you just completely pulled pushed by the public health guidelines so i wouldn't advise the people are tech to the mississippi just a

the public health measures that we talk about all the time you just have to keep doing that because we know it worksand so we think it's critical particularly now i'm as we're starting to see an increase in cases intact

ah we've seen over the last week announced that the time to do this we think it's a mistake for us to take our foot off the gas on wearing masks right nowyeah

i think that as i said in my time her to us all and how help goesthere was one large state today that said no mass and everything goes back to normal their positivity rate is exponentially higher in the state of california

ah and of course their death rates much higher as well we're a little more mindful it sober country in a roar decisions like i'm going happen with a death warrant and why why do you think he would do thati don't know

why are you to johnny depp now i'm doctor thomas friedman former director of the lender is for disease control is emily bronte masks the mandy moore and lifting master mantis very interesting at all

businesses are allowed to open one hundred percent also i am ending the state wide mask mandate

The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

There are about 151 Fauci in Italy.
Cattura.JPG
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

Yes, haven't you been listening? It's a Bill Gates plot to manipulate the population through mind control. I mean. You couldn't make this stuff up. Well, you could and people did, but it's total batsh*t crazy.