Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Steam1 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:11 am Hi MrTools, Is it possible to add filter and filter period to - one more average rsi bands mtf alerts 2_3.mq4
Thanks much
Added price and value filter also updated it quite a bit.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
太虚一毫, TECHHDATE07, Steam1, camisa, Skyold, kvak, Jimmy, thomdel, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 9:14 am Added price and value filter also updated it quite a bit.
viewtopic.php?f=579495&t=8473101&start=320
RSI summed.mq5

The post teacher has not responded yet. The post hoped that the teacher would add an alert to RSI summed.mq5.

I also found several versions of RSI summed.mq4 in Mladen Rakic's old posts from 2012 to 2014 (some indicators are also available in this forum). Among them, RSI of averages summed histo 2 and RSI summed 2 will report an error when generating ex4.
I use the oldest version: RSI summed.mq4, which is the same version as RSI summed.mq5.

There may be thousands of versions of RSI indicators. RSI summed.mq4 and RSI summed.mq5 are simple and efficient!

If the teacher has time, look at the 2012 RSI summed .mq4 code for any problems. Thanks a lot!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
pipsquirrel

mntiwana wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 5:00 am averages rsi summed histo - unlimited 8.3
Same name but slightly differing and upgraded functions explaining wise :)
MLADEN : here is a version that differs in just one thing - that does not effect the work of the indicator at all, that is why i did not change the version - in the "about" you shall find a parameters description

Do you have averages rsi summed histo-unlimited versions before 8.3? For example, averages rsi summed histo-unlimited 7, averages rsi summed histo-unlimited 6?