Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:35 am Try it out.
The legendary Averages 9.42 is out! This is big news :)

Thanks Mrtools.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
thomdel
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Moving average indicator

I would like if someone can make a moving average indicator that allows this:
1. Move it backwards (for example 5 days)
2. As delaying the mean for 5 days means that there is no mean value for those 5 days, making them draw with some method, I don't know if interpolation or another.
3. That can be inserted in a window on another indicator as happens with the average that we have to apply to ... and a drop-down appears and you can select first indicator's data.
Thks

CodeRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Hello , great work up there !
I was trying to find an indicator that alerts me when Price closes below / above a specified MA , i have already an indicator which gives an alert when the price just touch ( or something like that, i'm using it with renko and it seems a bit buggy) , but i need it to alert me when the candle is closed (above / below) , here is what I already have, could someone gently help me ?
Thank you !

ItalianTrader wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:36 pm Hello , great work up there !
I was trying to find an indicator that alerts me when Price closes below / above a specified MA , i have already an indicator which gives an alert when the price just touch ( or something like that, i'm using it with renko and it seems a bit buggy) , but i need it to alert me when the candle is closed (above / below) , here is what I already have, could someone gently help me ?
Thank you !
Try!!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
ItalianTrader, moey_dw

ItalianTrader wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 11:13 pm Thank you very much Sir ! ! Working Great !
I was thinking if it was possible to set an alert if the price close above /below the line of the HalfTrend, in particular of this one but if you have something similar i would be really happy to try it out .
Thank you again ! !
Try!!
To work Install also :1HalfTrend 2.mq4
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
ItalianTrader, Jimmy