NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Moving average indicator

I would like if someone can make a moving average indicator that allows this:
1. Move it backwards (for example 5 days)
2. As delaying the mean for 5 days means that there is no mean value for those 5 days, making them draw with some method, I don't know if interpolation or another.
3. That can be inserted in a window on another indicator as happens with the average that we have to apply to ... and a drop-down appears and you can select first indicator's data.
Thks

WorkRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Hello , great work up there !
I was trying to find an indicator that alerts me when Price closes below / above a specified MA , i have already an indicator which gives an alert when the price just touch ( or something like that, i'm using it with renko and it seems a bit buggy) , but i need it to alert me when the candle is closed (above / below) , here is what I already have, could someone gently help me ?
Thank you !
Price MA Cross Alert.mq4
(6.23 KiB) Downloaded 30 times

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

ItalianTrader wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 7:36 pm
Hello , great work up there !
I was trying to find an indicator that alerts me when Price closes below / above a specified MA , i have already an indicator which gives an alert when the price just touch ( or something like that, i'm using it with renko and it seems a bit buggy) , but i need it to alert me when the candle is closed (above / below) , here is what I already have, could someone gently help me ?
Thank you !
Try!!
Ema_Cross_arrows_alert.ex4
(45.01 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
Cattura.JPG
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

pacois wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:56 pm
Try!!
Thank you very much Sir ! ! Working Great !
I was thinking if it was possible to set an alert if the price close above /below the line of the HalfTrend, in particular of this one but if you have something similar i would be really happy to try it out .
Thank you again ! !
HalfTrend 2.mq4
(18.18 KiB) Downloaded 24 times

ItalianTrader wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:13 pm
Thank you very much Sir ! ! Working Great !
I was thinking if it was possible to set an alert if the price close above /below the line of the HalfTrend, in particular of this one but if you have something similar i would be really happy to try it out .
Thank you again ! !
Try!!
To work Install also :1HalfTrend 2.mq4
1HalfTrend 2.mq4
(18.18 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
Half_Trend_cross_Arrows_alert.ex4
(41.98 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

1. Similar Topics

1. RE: Moving average alert 9.0

2 Replies 1386 Views

by radeos, Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:28 am in Express Coding & Commercial Services

2 Replies
    2. 5 Replies
    3. How can get average profit value for buy and sell orders

3 Replies 576 Views

by kyawswarlin, Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:45 pm in Coding Help

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”