Re: COVID CONTINUED

Krunal Gajjar wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:32 pm
Media exaggerate all, there are nothing like people dying on the streets or burnt on the streets, Yes there are some issues of Oxygen and hospital beds but they are manageable IF politicians here try to be Human first...

Talking about Oxygen, I don't understand how there is an issue or shortage with Oxygen when India's Oxygen Export Rose Over 700% In January 2021.
Or is this fake news as well..?

"Eat Drink and be Happy for tomorrow we Diet!"

Terran wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:39 pm
Talking about Oxygen, I don't understand how there is an issue or shortage with Oxygen when India's Oxygen Export Rose Over 700% In January 2021.

well in 3ed world countries things that don't make sense is the norm, I think India been hit hard by corona since last year, just think about it they are similar to China in population, just like china at the beginning hiding the real numbers of infected ppl to keep ppl under control cause its really hard to control that large amount of population,
I think now they are showing the real numbers or exaggerating them to gain some sort of discount on the vaccine.
cause it will be so costly to buy vaccines for the whole country.

Statistics from Sweden, deaths, one box is one week, and age is left of the column. Average age for death is 85.

To me it looks like normal, old and sick people has died all the time, nothing has changed, other than media manipulation and lock downs.

Sweden.PNG

Terran wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:39 pm

Don't know the export news are real or not but here states are quarreling about oxygen supply .

I am from india and i live in gujarat ( the video shown on news is from gujarat, where i live ). The video which you're seeing about burning dead bodies in huge numbers supposedly because of covid. I been there and it's nothing as it's shown in news that huge number of dead bodies are being burnt. There was also a old man ( which was shown in news video that he died from covid ) who died from asthama, which their family confirmed that he has been suffering for many years. He died because, the moment he was hospitalized, he had to take covid test which took about 5 days . And he was quarantined, and died in his hospital bed from asthama attack. But the doctor reported that he died from corona.

PipMaster221 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:33 am
I been there and it's nothing as it's shown in news that huge number of dead bodies are being burnt.
Wow. Thanks for the information. So this is another media hype? Is it not as bad as they are saying it is in India? :Shocked:
📖 Download over 600+ Forex & Trading books from Forex-Station's Trader's Library.

PipMaster221 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:33 am
I am from india and i live in gujarat ( the video shown on news is from gujarat, where i live ). The video which you're seeing about burning dead bodies in huge numbers supposedly because of covid. I been there and it's nothing as it's shown in news that huge number of dead bodies are being burnt. There was also a old man ( which was shown in news video that he died from covid ) who died from asthama, which their family confirmed that he has been suffering for many years. He died because, the moment he was hospitalized, he had to take covid test which took about 5 days . And he was quarantined, and died in his hospital bed from asthama attack. But the doctor reported that he died from corona.

I agree with what you are saying here. Hospitals all around the world are documenting death as Covid, when they are not. This is also happening in the UK.
Cause of death: "Suspected Covid-19"
That's what's being put on the death forms. I know this as I have friends who work for the NHS.
So these numbers that we see on death count are not entirely accurate.

ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:15 am
Wow. Thanks for the information. So this is another media hype? Is it not as bad as they are saying it is in India? :Shocked:
No it's not as bad as the media is reporting. People are dieng of hunger , suicide , unemployment etc because of forced lockdowns on business , jobs etc. People around me are struggling to make their ends meet but they are perfectly healthy. I don't know where is still supposed " people dieng in huge numbers because of covid ". I regularly go for morning walks without my mask, as i like it that way naturally. And i've been perfectly fine and healthy.

PipMaster221 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:06 am
No it's not as bad as the media is reporting. People are dieng of hunger , suicide , unemployment etc because of forced lockdowns on business , jobs etc.

And no doubt, that all these deaths are being documented as:
Cause of Death: "Covid-19" :mistake:

Terran wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:56 am
And no doubt, that all these deaths are being documented as:
Cause of Death: "Covid-19" :mistake:
Yes it seems like it, but then again why are they doing it? What are they going to gain?