Re: MA Crosses

fefko wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:32 am

Hello Mr.Tools,

I have a request for this indicator.
When I put in two different TFs, arrows do not appear from these two different TFs, but from the one I click in the settings. I suspect that alerts may not activate simultaneously for two different TFs.

Can you check it? Thank you in advance!
Screen Shot 02-26-21 at 09.08 PM.PNG
Screen Shot 02-26-21 at 09.31 PM.PNG
Probably you kept the arrow name same in both time frame. You must change the arrow name otherwise the arrow will appear for the last time frame you set.

mrtools wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:17 pm Problem should be corrected in this version.
good day mrtools,
this indicator is great. i would like to make a request to have it revamped further in such a way that:
1. the arrows/signal would "strictly" appear at the opening of a candle if a cross was made during the opening (1-2seconds of opening, any cross made during formation of the candle is excluded);
2. because of this, it will not recalculate or repaint

thank you so much sir.

hoggtubb wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:02 pm good day mrtools,
this indicator is great. i would like to make a request to have it revamped further in such a way that:
1. the arrows/signal would "strictly" appear at the opening of a candle if a cross was made during the opening (1-2seconds of opening, any cross made during formation of the candle is excluded);
2. because of this, it will not recalculate or repaint

thank you so much sir.
for simplicity: the arrows/signal will only appear if a cross happened at the onset of the opening candle

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:49 am Seems okay, please test.
Hi mrtools,

Please fix "Alerts on true/false" as it seems not working, i.e., still send alerts when false is selected.

Could you please consider to add a filter option for sending alert when all the signals are the same for the selected MTFs?
Let me try to explain more clearly: Indicator will have options to select different MTFs. When the signals in all selected MTFs are in the same direction, indicator will alert by alert options as well as arrow on the chart.
Thank you in advance.