Re: CCI indicators for MT4

RomanUkraine wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:04 am Good afternoon mr. Tools.
There is such a great indicator "CCI_Woodies_Lnx_v6" from the strategy "Raven". I would have passed by, but changed the settings and saw the "Golden Beak".
There is a request to recycle this wonderful indicator. You need to change the display sequence of the "layers-planes" of the construction of lines as signed in the "screenshot".
It is necessary to change the order of construction of lines that "lines of a beak" to take out on construction on the top "plane", and if there is a possibility to make them 2 types:
one for "buy" and the other for "sеll".
Thanks.

PS. Here I forgot it - you can make a version of MTF?
Any chance of this happening? TQ

RomanUkraine wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:24 pm 1 - Look for TF M-15 or TF H1 - 1 Beak Raven;
2 - After the beak, the head goes to the level of +100, or -100. This is the first "wave".
3 - Re-exit to the wing - the transition to the ditches +100 -100. TF M-5.

What a harmony for a New Zealander.
Sorry not understanding exactly what you are wanting to do with the cci woodies lnx?

mrtools wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:01 am Sorry not understanding exactly what you are wanting to do with the cci woodies lnx?
Change the "display sequence" of certain parts of the indicator.
1st layer - vertical "rows",
2nd layer of the structure - horizontal lines (red and green lines - trend),
3rd layer - TSSI trend lines,
4th layer - "above all", on top, pulse "candle" "yellow".
I explained here.
And if possible, make a version of the MTF.
viewtopic.php?p=1295432572#p1295432572
What goes under numbers 0, 1 and 2 is drawn at the bottom, 3 and 4 are drawn on it. Then №5 and 6. And at the top, the last "layer" №7.
That is, what is in the indicator under №3, make №7. After all on it "from above" at construction (reflection) other "layers" - parts of the indicator are drawn. and when the "pulse candle" is small, the "yellow" color is not visible. It is "closed" - "painted by the upper" layers.
Rusty Google translation.
Attachments

marwilli wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:43 pm if you want try this one. at my point of view nicer.
you have two options to choose. arrows at enter the zone or/and leave the zone.
:-)
Thanks to all for your hard work, I'm very impressed with the work the programmers do, I don't post, but I'm here often to read. I was hoping I could request a push notification for this CCI indicator. I apologize if this is not where I should have made the request.

Kindest Regards

Ray

RBiss wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:27 am Thanks to all for your hard work, I'm very impressed with the work the programmers do, I don't post, but I'm here often to read. I was hoping I could request a push notification for this CCI indicator. I apologize if this is not where I should have made the request.

Kindest Regards

Ray
Hi, just to point out that requests for modifications have a better chance of being picked up if you post in the requests thread and included in the posting the actual indicator but also note nothing can be done to a .EX file, the coders will need the .mq4 file.