Re: Identify This Indicator

itsthefunguy wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:53 am This Oscillator is from a trading system called trillion strategy. The system consists of heikenashi smoothed, SSL bar, and MA's but this particular one(highlighted red in image) I couldn't figure out what it was, so if anyone can please check and tell us what it is, that will be appreciated. Workspace-1_050-png-1366×768-.png
Indicator
Trillion3.ex4
Here is the whole thing, if someone is interested. Can one make money with this?. Oh sure, like with anything else you put on your chart, if you pay attention to direction on higher TFs.

Re: Identify This Indicator

Pushkin wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 4:40 pm Hello everyone!
PLEASE help me find the indicators indicated by the arrow in the screenshot !!! Only MA is interested. Ichimoku and RSI last. As can be seen from the screenshots, fast MA 100% gives a profit leaving zones 10 and 90 !!! On any timeframes !!!
Hi, I think this is papaya trading system