Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hi Mr Tools and Coders Respectively,

I would like an alert added (if, possible) on the cross of this great indicator. I submitted one earlier that was dependent on an RSI and ROC model for the basket of currencies. However, this one seems to be based on MAs of the basket of currencies which is pretty unique. It also seems more accurate than an ADX because it uses the overall strength of one currency against the other seven collectively.

As always, thanks in advance for your consideration...

p.s. unless there is something else here comparable to basket currency strength

Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:53 am Sorry this is another indicator i'm not having that problem with, please test this one.
Hi Mr Tools,
Happy Easter!
Thanks for update. With the PREVIOUS version, I found that it gave incessant non stop alarm IF the indi was set to 1x or 2x higher time frame. EVEN if ALL alert settings were turned off. Therefore I couldnt use it in higher time frame. Will test this version out and let you know.
If you have a spare minute then if you could kindly add an upgraded feature of Auto Higher Time Frame?? of +1, +2, & +3?? that would be awesome! :-)
Thanking you advance for everything you do for us.
Kindest Regards
Aneek

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:42 am Don't have the code anymore but from the version the alerts were added got this

Dark Green = PlusdI>Minusdi and adx<Adx level
Maroon = PlusDi<Minusdi and adx<adx level
Lime = Plusdi>Minusdi and adx > adx level
Red = Plusdi<Minusdi and adx > adx level
Hi, MrTools,
Thank you ever so much for this kind reply and the explanation.
Wishing you continued success.
Hercs.
These users thanked the author Hercs78 for the post:
Jimmy

Hi Mr Tools and Coders respectively,

I've been looking for a currency strength meter that has the strength of baskets. If you can PLEASE add alerts to this indicator (when the "showonlysymbolOnChart" option is selected), I'd greatly appreciate. Unless you can add an alert whenever any of them cross. I've been trying for hours and can't do it. Mind you, I don't have coding skills. I thought I could insert a code from another indicator and it would work......LOLOLOL!!!! It was an embarrassment.

Anyways, thank you in advance for your consideration!!!!!

Hi Mr. Tools and Coders Respectively,

Here is another great indicator based on the RSI/ROC Basket Currency Strength. If you could please allow an option to turn OFF the "wait time between notifications," would be super. Once an alert happens, it keeps send alerts every 5 minutes, nonstop.

The .Mqh files go in the include folder, while the .ico file goes in the Files folder. You can modify the .mq4 and delete the .Mqh and .ico line of text and it will work fine.

Thank you!