Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

talaate wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:14 am Dear mrtools
I was trying to use the given indicator but there is big problem in its alerts. The indicator is alerting only for the last indicator of stochastic and always on current,
I would appreciate if you may adjust the alerts only when all the seven indicators are indicating same trend.
Thanks

Standard 7 Signals mtf.mq4
This version seems to be working, this is alerts on current bar = true.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
talaate, 太虚一毫

mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:36 pm Added alerts for all phases of the color changes
With the advent of the ex4-file one cannot see what the coder wrote regarding the different colour candles such as to be found in the ADX Candles Alerts and I would love to know how to interpret the different colours when shown.
Anyone kind enough to help me in this regard, please?
Continued success to you all.
Hercs.

Hercs78 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:25 am With the advent of the ex4-file one cannot see what the coder wrote regarding the different colour candles such as to be found in the ADX Candles Alerts and I would love to know how to interpret the different colours when shown.
Anyone kind enough to help me in this regard, please?
Continued success to you all.
Hercs.
Don't have the code anymore but from the version the alerts were added got this

Dark Green = PlusdI>Minusdi and adx<Adx level
Maroon = PlusDi<Minusdi and adx<adx level
Lime = Plusdi>Minusdi and adx > adx level
Red = Plusdi<Minusdi and adx > adx level

mrtools wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:22 pm This version seems to be working, this is alerts on current bar = true.
After all 7 indicators are signaled, an alarm is issued. However, the number of alarms should be limited. The current version keeps alarming continuously and uninterruptedly after the signal is issued, which is not good. thank you very much!

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:21 am After all 7 indicators are signaled, an alarm is issued. However, the number of alarms should be limited. The current version keeps alarming continuously and uninterruptedly after the signal is issued, which is not good. thank you very much!
Sorry this is another indicator i'm not having that problem with, please test this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, mcmstar

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:53 am Sorry this is another indicator i'm not having that problem with, please test this one.
Hello great coder
Is it possible to add an option to choose the amount of color to activate alert and add an arrow to the chart?

Like if there is x amount of red/green color alert will be triggered and the arrow will appear on the chart.

Regards.