NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

LikeRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

太虚一毫 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:52 pm
Two years ago, are you still using this indicator? How's the effect?
good question............ that guy has never come back since 2019 question so perhaps he is.............
bankrupt-gif.gif
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

hi Mr. Tools and Coders respectively,

I would like to know if divergence can be added to this indicator with divergence alerts added. I know there is one that exist here (and I've included it), but it is smoothed. I would like to see a version without smoothing. Thank you kindly in advance for your consideration!!!!
Sibbet's Demand Index 2 Arrows Alerts.mq4
(7.69 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
SDI Smoothed nmc.mq4
(24.71 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 2.30.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 2.31.32 PM.png

naluvs01 wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:32 am

I would like to know if divergence can be added to this indicator with divergence alerts added. I know there is one that exist here (and I've included it), but it is smoothed. I would like to see a version without smoothing. Thank you kindly in advance for your consideration!!!!
;)
Screenshot_39.png
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

naluvs01 wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:32 am

Posted it here Volume indicators

Dear mrtools
I was trying to use the given indicator but there is big problem in its alerts. The indicator is alerting only for the last indicator of stochastic and always on current,
I would appreciate if you may adjust the alerts only when all the seven indicators are indicating same trend.
Thanks
Standard 7 Signals mtf.mq4
(17.28 KiB) Downloaded 42 times

talaate wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:14 am
Dear mrtools
I was trying to use the given indicator but there is big problem in its alerts. The indicator is alerting only for the last indicator of stochastic and always on current,
I would appreciate if you may adjust the alerts only when all the seven indicators are indicating same trend.
Thanks

Standard 7 Signals mtf.mq4
This version seems to be working, this is alerts on current bar = true.
#Standard 7 Signals mtf.mq4
(17.57 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
7 sig on current true.png