Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

[quote=mrtools post_id=1295430709 time=1615562934 user_id=4864807]
Hi Mr tools, not sure if you got this message earlier as someone said I needed to quote you. So here it is again. Alright, could you please add to the RSI experiment extended the other pricing options like the Heiken ash (better formula ones and others) but Don't add alerts to this indicator. Because for some reason if alerts are added when I call this indicator in an EA it crashes the EA but only if alerts are added. Don't know why been working on this for a while. Thanks See attached RSI experiment extended (non alert version)

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:42 pm rsi smoothed-mtf + alerts + lines There are too many vertical lines. Please change it. Only one vertical line is displayed for the same sub-trend (the same trend), and a vertical line in the opposite direction is not displayed until there is a trend in the opposite direction. as the picture shows

Added an option to have a signal on every break or only once.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, Deez, Jimmy, michaelB, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:32 am This was requested on another thread, added ma smoothing, optimized the code, added all the prices.
Dearest Mrtools,
This is a wonderful indicator.
I just confused with the data window.

Could you please explain about the values in the data window?
the first value (buffe 0) is the RSI value.
When there is number in value2, it means overbought; a number apear in value4, for oversold.
More importanely, the question is why does it have 3 values right before the RSI (OSMA) change direction? shown in picture 1.
looks like it doesnot repaint to me.

thank you
Attachments
it have 3 values right before the RSI (OSMA) change direction? shown in picture 1. it have 3 values right before the RSI (OSMA) change direction? shown in picture 1.

berserkyjc wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:29 pm Dearest Mrtools,
This is a wonderful indicator.
I just confused with the data window.

Could you please explain about the values in the data window?
the first value (buffe 0) is the RSI value.
When there is number in value2, it means overbought; a number apear in value4, for oversold.
More importanely, the question is why does it have 3 values right before the RSI (OSMA) change direction? shown in picture 1.
looks like it doesnot repaint to me.

thank you
Value 1 is like you said buffer 1 the rsi value itself, value 2 and value 3 are overbought colors and value 4 and 5 are oversold values, but to answer your question not sure why it shows 3 values before direction change, and that can't be the values in picture 1 because in the picture looks like the rsi is in overbought unless you chart is shifted.

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:57 am Value 1 is like you said buffer 1 the rsi value itself, value 2 and value 3 are overbought colors and value 4 and 5 are oversold values, but to answer your question not sure why it shows 3 values before direction change, and that can't be the values in picture 1 because in the picture looks like the rsi is in overbought unless you chart is shifted.
Dear mrtools
I didn't shift the chart nor the indicator. The settings are in the picture.
thanks.
Attachments