NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Volatility Indicators for MT4

SpecialFX wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:40 pm
Definitely an interesting concept, thank you for sharing. Have you considered adding an option to express current ATR as an % of the N-period average?
Something similar to normalized ATR which is 100*(ATR/Close), except that Close price is replaced with a N-period average of price or ATR?

khtauon wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:43 pm
SpecialFX wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:40 pm
Definitely an interesting concept, thank you for sharing. Have you considered adding an option to express current ATR as an % of the N-period average?
Something similar to normalized ATR which is 100*(ATR/Close), except that Close price is replaced with a N-period average of price or ATR?
Yup

WorkRe: Volatility Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:27 pm
Try this version.
Thanks mrtools! That is quick one. But this particular indicator just don't show any data/value in the simulator (notice the data value from the screenshot only shows 0 and show nothing when I change the value). Is it something can be fix?

Many thanks!
Sample.png

lilpigz92 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:56 pm
Thanks mrtools! That is quick one. But this particular indicator just don't show any data/value in the simulator (notice the data value from the screenshot only shows 0 and show nothing when I change the value). Is it something can be fix?

Many thanks!
I'm getting this.
k vol.png

mrtools wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:57 pm
This is a directional kaufman volatility (efficiency ratio) histogram indicator with an added moving average signal line.
Hi Mrtool, can you add alert Arrow and MTF, Thank alot

1. Similar Topics

1. Looking for Volume/Volatility indicators for MT4

3 Replies 8724 Views

by Pierceh_96, Wed May 01, 2019 2:49 pm in MT4 Indicators

3 Replies
    2. Nice FX, Shame about the Volatility

2 Replies 898 Views

by Ogee, Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:17 am in Trader's Lounge

2 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”