Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:21 pm During last week's trading I noticed a few flaws in the setup that I was able to correct (you are never going to be able to correct all the flaws due to my crappy coding and mt4 limitations) so I am posting this update so that we can all be on the same page (again, choose what you like and delete what you don't and save your template).
Enjoy
XARD777

Thanks for your Generosity & Kindness.

Thanks Thanks Thanks.

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:21 pm During last week's trading I noticed a few flaws in the setup that I was able to correct (you are never going to be able to correct all the flaws due to my crappy coding and mt4 limitations) so I am posting this update so that we can all be on the same page (again, choose what you like and delete what you don't and save your template).
Enjoy
XARD777
Beauty 👌
We love you Xard.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Enjoy
XARD777
thanks xard

now this is how it looks my 2nd screen for both updates.
Attachments

Enjoy
XARD777
Dear Xard, I am happy for your system and for your ability to share but I want to bring to your notice that this latest update pain the triangle after the whole show have been done. I noticed it on the Bitcoin yesterday. I don't know if it have anything to do with my end but I will like you to look at it too. Thanks for your great deal!

Shockr wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:12 am
I have been using IG on a Demo account for about 4 months. I like it! It runs fast and I can run most of the Indexes that are on Xard's system. Forex spreads are lower than the average in the US. But I have not opened a Live account yet. Still learning Xard's many benefits.
Hi, please advise how this is possible as their website for US Citizens only allows Forex trading - they do allow Indices trading for non US Citizens but you are my neighbor here in SoCal so please advise how you did it. Thank you.
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

Senior Rob wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:36 am

Hi, please advise how this is possible as their website for US Citizens only allows Forex trading - they do allow Indices trading for non US Citizens but you are my neighbor here in SoCal so please advise how you did it. Thank you.
Hey, Rob: I only use this for a Demo. I got the recommendation from another website. I downloaded the MT4 platform. After getting started with Xard's System, I noticed that some of the Indexes he had were working. It seems I had to change some names of the Indexes. Go to View>Symbol, it shows all symbols that are used by the broker. I have on my chart: US30, SPX500,NAS100,FTSE10,EUSTX50,HK50,JPN225,GER30, XAGUSD,XAUUSD. Hope that helps.

Shockr wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:28 am
Hey, Rob: I only use this for a Demo. I got the recommendation from another website. I downloaded the MT4 platform. After getting started with Xard's System, I noticed that some of the Indexes he had were working. It seems I had to change some names of the Indexes. Go to View>Symbol, it shows all symbols that are used by the broker. I have on my chart: US30, SPX500,NAS100,FTSE10,EUSTX50,HK50,JPN225,GER30, XAGUSD,XAUUSD. Hope that helps.
**I believe you probably opened an International Demo Account.  When opening a Demo account, need to make sure it's "IG US".  It happened to me before.... US customers are allowed to open an International Demo to trade Indexes but not Live.
These users thanked the author biancalin for the post:
Shockr

Enjoy
XARD777
It is a perfect version. I was able to use it. The previous version as you said I cannot use it with the low resolution computer

Enjoy
XARD777
Dear XARD777, I very much appreciate your Masterpieces........ 
I used to struggle with trading before. but after Demo your System (a week now), I have NO LOSS at all.  Never experienced trading can be so much fun.
I count my blessings every day.
**Thanks again.