Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

gostego wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:58 pm
AlexBello wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:08 pm

Thanks for reply, really background was blue and is blue (as it should be when such arrow appears) - just look carefully. No problem, I just have to think again, what rules should I apply for determination of valid pullback. In case if I trade against such perimeter dot.
The entry is not where the background is blue.. He has drawn an arrow to the entry point
Yes, I know, I was looking at that setup yesterday. And, as far as I remember, perimeter dot with blue background was already in place. It just moved down later on. I would not ask the question otherwise.
US30M15.png

AlexBello wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:51 pm
gostego wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:58 pm

The entry is not where the background is blue.. He has drawn an arrow to the entry point
Yes, I know, I was looking at that setup yesterday. And, as far as I remember, perimeter dot with blue background was already in place. It just moved down later on. I would not ask the question otherwise.
Ah ok.. It's normal
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

During last week's trading I noticed a few flaws in the setup that I was able to correct (you are never going to be able to correct all the flaws due to my crappy coding and mt4 limitations) so I am posting this update so that we can all be on the same page (again, choose what you like and delete what you don't and save your template).
Enjoy
XARD777
XU v3 EMA + GBAND Editions.zip
(2.11 MiB) Downloaded 656 times
EMA.png
GOLDBANDS.png

xard777 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:21 pm
During last week's trading I noticed a few flaws in the setup that I was able to correct (you are never going to be able to correct all the flaws due to my crappy coding and mt4 limitations) so I am posting this update so that we can all be on the same page (again, choose what you like and delete what you don't and save your template).
Enjoy
XARD777

Thanks for your Generosity & Kindness.

Thanks Thanks Thanks.

cptwillwilliams wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:57 pm
anyone use IG as a broker?
I have been using IG on a Demo account for about 4 months. I like it! It runs fast and I can run most of the Indexes that are on Xard's system. Forex spreads are lower than the average in the US. But I have not opened a Live account yet. Still learning Xard's many benefits.

LoveRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Enjoy
XARD777
Beauty 👌
We love you Xard.
📖 Download over 600+ Forex & Trading books from Forex-Station's Trader's Library.

xard777 wrote:
Enjoy
XARD777
thanks xard

now this is how it looks my 2nd screen for both updates.
sp500ema.png
sp500gb.png
djeme.png

xard777 wrote:
Enjoy
XARD777
Dear Xard, I am happy for your system and for your ability to share but I want to bring to your notice that this latest update pain the triangle after the whole show have been done. I noticed it on the Bitcoin yesterday. I don't know if it have anything to do with my end but I will like you to look at it too. Thanks for your great deal!

Shockr wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:12 am
cptwillwilliams wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:57 pm
anyone use IG as a broker?
I have been using IG on a Demo account for about 4 months. I like it! It runs fast and I can run most of the Indexes that are on Xard's system. Forex spreads are lower than the average in the US. But I have not opened a Live account yet. Still learning Xard's many benefits.
Hi, please advise how this is possible as their website for US Citizens only allows Forex trading - they do allow Indices trading for non US Citizens but you are my neighbor here in SoCal so please advise how you did it. Thank you.
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

Senior Rob wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:36 am
Shockr wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:12 am

Hi, please advise how this is possible as their website for US Citizens only allows Forex trading - they do allow Indices trading for non US Citizens but you are my neighbor here in SoCal so please advise how you did it. Thank you.
Hey, Rob: I only use this for a Demo. I got the recommendation from another website. I downloaded the MT4 platform. After getting started with Xard's System, I noticed that some of the Indexes he had were working. It seems I had to change some names of the Indexes. Go to View>Symbol, it shows all symbols that are used by the broker. I have on my chart: US30, SPX500,NAS100,FTSE10,EUSTX50,HK50,JPN225,GER30, XAGUSD,XAUUSD. Hope that helps.

1. Similar Topics

1. 273 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

326 Replies 50772 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

326 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”