NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:06 am
This is a dynamic zone of jurik pcci filtered, not sure about how much value the filtering adds but will see how it goes.
owwwww a new indi!!!!! cannot wait 2 try............... sir what is pcci means?? sorry still learning some abreviations!@
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

moey_dw wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:41 pm
mrtools wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:06 am
This is a dynamic zone of jurik pcci filtered, not sure about how much value the filtering adds but will see how it goes.
owwwww a new indi!!!!! cannot wait 2 try............... sir what is pcci means?? sorry still learning some abreviations!@
Perfect Commodity Channel Index!

Originally by Vladimir Kravchuk. It's calculated by the following formula:

PCCI(bar) = close(bar) – FATL(bar)

close(bar) - closed bars prices;
FATL(bar) - FATL digital filter.

Digital_Filter_FATL__1.png

Method of calculation resembles the CCI author's method but why is it called "perfect" CCI?

PCCI is calculated as a difference between closing day price and its expectation (statistical) presented by a FATL value. So therefore, the PCCI is more efficient than CCI.

If I've missed something, Mrtools please add to the post :)
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Latest: Why was I banned from Forex-station?

Re: Indicadores de Zona Dinâmica para MT4

Hello, I downloaded the indicator and installed it on MT4, but unfortunately the indicator is not showing the colored lines. Everything is black and the name of the indicator is written in white: Dynamic zone JPcci. Can someone help me to configure the indicator. I'm trying to use it on the M1 time.

Re: Indicadores de Zona Dinâmica para MT4

amgp wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:29 am
Hello, I downloaded the indicator and installed it on MT4, but unfortunately the indicator is not showing the colored lines. Everything is black and the name of the indicator is written in white: Dynamic zone JPcci. Can someone help me to configure the indicator. I'm trying to use it on the M1 time.
Hi man.
Do you have installed .DLL library?
viewtopic.php?p=1294850436#p1294850436

1. Similar Topics

1. What determines dynamic spread?

8 Replies 959 Views

by DocYummy77, Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:01 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

8 Replies
    2. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

26 Replies 17543 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

26 Replies
    3. How Do You Like FS Indicators?

13 Replies 3161 Views

by ionone, Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:25 pm in MT4 Indicators

13 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”