Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Update FX5 Edition - Final Edition

OK, The candles will turn Blue & Pink in this version.
Also, this version is a bit lighter on the load.
1m thru 30m in sync , if FX5 is running slow on your system then stay away from 1m TF.
5m, 15m & 30m will work just fine.
Enjoy
Xard777

If you want a seamless trading session then I suggest that you use a motherboard with built-in M.2. 2280 gen3 SSD drives.
They are direct connection with no cabling and tend to run 10x faster than your sata 3.5 drives.
Also bump your memory up to 3200/3600mhz. This makes a big difference in performance.

To start up a small business these days it will cost from 50k to +100k
With forex you use 3k for a decent computer with 65" monitor and 5k for your fund = 8k total startup.
If you are struggling to come up with the 8k then sell your car, your golf clubs, take out a loan. Whatever it takes.
Your either in it to win it or don't even bother. GOOD LUCK!
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:50 pm Update FX5 Edition - Final Edition

OK, The candles will turn Blue & Pink in this version.
Also, this version is a bit lighter on the load.
1m thru 30m in sync , if FX5 is running slow on your system then stay away from 1m TF.
5m, 15m & 30m will work just fine.
Enjoy
Xard777

If you want a seamless trading session then I suggest that you use a motherboard with built-in M.2. 2280 gen3 SSD drives.
They are direct connection with no cabling and tend to run 10x faster than your sata 3.5 drives.
Also bump your memory up to 3200/3600mhz. This makes a big difference in performance.

To start up a small business these days it will cost from 50k to +100k
With forex you use 3k for a decent computer with 65" monitor and 5k for your fund = 8k total startup.
If you are struggling to come up with the 8k then sell your car, your golf clubs, take out a loan. Whatever it takes.
Your either in it to win it or don't even bother. GOOD LUCK!
Hello Xard777. Thank you for the update. The update is still slow on my windows pc with 2 charts open. I have i7-8700k processor and 32 gb ram and m.2 drive. 1 minute chart chart freezes the mt4. Sarju

FourXXXX wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:17 pm Agreed a decent computer is a must, just built a new system for myself before the new year with X570 motherboard, AMD 5950 CPU, 32GB of ram and 1TB M.2 SSD. M.2 SSD socket is on most motherboards now, at least a 6 core CPU and 32GB of ram is the bare minimum in my opinion.
Nice specs, how much did that rig set you back mate? About $4000 AUD? :Shocked:
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎