Re: Convert MT5 indicators to MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:44 pm

There was some older mt4 versions which I made more user friendly and optimized the code somewhat. In the trading the trend indicator there are now more choices for the moving averages for the atr.

Hello Mr.Tools, I would like you to add your standard voice alarm for "trading the trend".
Trade = Patience + Money Management

Life = Happiness + Health

mrtools wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:30 am Have this version with all the averages already, adxvma is included.
one of the best trend indi ever..............

trends = itrend
counter trend = haos chaos visual

:problem: :problem: :problem:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

josi wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:21 pm What exactly is the function of the goldenrod-line?
It's used to determine the strength of the trend. Once it's broken, the trend is 100% locked in and confirmed. This is a good signal to enter.

It's like how some traders add a 20 line to the ADX to determine volatility. But what is good about the line on the itrend is that it's sort of Dynamic, as it adjusts itself, and is not just a flat line added :)

Would be good to hear an answer from Mrtools about it, too, in case I have missed something.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
josi
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:04 pm
It's used to determine the strength of the trend. Once it's broken, the trend is 100% locked in and confirmed. This is a good signal to enter.

It's like how some traders add a 20 line to the ADX to determine volatility. But what is good about the line on the itrend is that it's sort of Dynamic, as it adjusts itself, and is not just a flat line added :)

Would be good to hear an answer from Mrtools about it, too, in case I have missed something.
Could you show a chart what is a good setup for the goldenrod line? And on what tf?