Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

mrtools wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:04 pm

Try it out. Updated the code a little bit also.
MrTools, there seems to be a problem with the on chart arrows when loading more than one instance of the indicator with diferent settings.
Instead of loading the arrows from both indicators at the same time, it only shows those that belong to the last instance of the indicator.
Would you mind looking into it?
Blai5 Vigia Indicator + Introduction: here

DrNefario wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:33 am

MrTools, there seems to be a problem with the on chart arrows when loading more than one instance of the indicator with diferent settings.
Instead of loading the arrows from both indicators at the same time, it only shows those that belong to the last instance of the indicator.
Would you mind looking into it?
Each instance of the indicator will need a different arrows ID.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
DrNefario

moey_dw wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:35 pm
how this ha delta calculate from normal ha??? :think: :think: :think:
Mo, it's calculated by subtracting HA Open from HA Close. So most of the time it actually predicts trend changes several candles in advance :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

josi wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:38 pm
Compare the 2 screenshots - they should tell you which of the 2 is more reliable.
It's the signal line that creates the problem.
I think I liked more the settings you used on your other screenshot for the slower HAdelta... 20,12 instead of 16,16. It has pretty much the same Zero level crosses as the relative strength rank with 20,40 settings, albeit just a little faster.
Eitherway, you're not forced to use the signal line, we could just change the color to "none".
These users thanked the author DrNefario for the post:
josi
Blai5 Vigia Indicator + Introduction: here

DrNefario wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:44 am I think I liked more the settings you used on your other screenshot for the slower HAdelta... 20,12 instead of 16,16. It has pretty much the same Zero level crosses as the relative strength rank with 20,40 settings, albeit just a little faster.
Eitherway, you're not forced to use the signal line, we could just change the color to "none".
Thanks for your answer & suggestions. The only reason I changed it is the earlier signal (and it's hard to see real drawdowns).
If you look at GE30 H1 (or UK100) this morning when could you have entered the upward move that finished the W-formation.
Nevertheless, I will look into it over the weekend. Hope to hear more from you.