LikeRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Darks wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:38 am This one is an idea from TradingView I really liked. It's called VWAP candles & MWAP. Although it is simply showing volume weighted candles as VWAP is a completely different indicator (it doesn't drop previous data of the session unlike VWMA) but still the name is kept. Also I didn't included the original VWAP average as in the TradingView version as it didn't felt necessary.

Simply Great! Thanks a lot for this. :thumbup:

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Here's another one from TradingView created by Alex Grover. It's called T-step LSMA (Trend step lsma) and uses a complex algorithm developed by the author. This version is using Mladen's correlation function so please put the correlation.dll in libraries folder and enable dll imports. Let's see how it works in metatrader :)
These users thanked the author Darks for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, Mundu19, talaate, alexm, Jedidiah, yoake

Darks wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:58 am Here's another one from TradingView created by Alex Grover. It's called T-step LSMA (Trend step lsma) and uses a complex algorithm developed by the author. This version is using Mladen's correlation function so please put the correlation.dll in libraries folder and enable dll imports. Let's see how it works in metatrader :)
Just awesome Darks. I'm using a Multiplier for 0.1 with period of 100 as per default and finding this to be great to smooth out noise. Check it out.
Attachments
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
josi
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Darks wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:38 am This one is an idea from TradingView I really liked. It's called VWAP candles & MWAP. Although it is simply showing volume weighted candles as VWAP is a completely different indicator (it doesn't drop previous data of the session unlike VWMA) but still the name is kept. Also I didn't included the original VWAP average as in the TradingView version as it didn't felt necessary.

Hi Darks,

Is it must to have volume based data to accurately use this indicator?

Thanks
Dan

Dan15 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:52 pm

Hi Darks,

My service provider doesn't provide volume based data..how do i find if i m getting tick volume?

I also wanted to ask your help regarding tick candles. I have seen them emini's not sure if i can use the same on nse nifty.

Thanks
Dan
As per my knowledge tick data is always available in mt4 terminal and also if the indicator is displaying properly then there are no issues.

You can use the indicator on any asset but keep in mind it is always using tick volume.
These users thanked the author Darks for the post:
ChuChu Rocket