Re: Coding Help

hello mrtools and everyone...
is there any way to fix this ERROR in my terminal MT5.... i coding one dynamic indicator for MT5 but now i have this ERROR : about dynamiczone.dll

2020.12.27 01:20:07.548 dz 'C:\Users\Milad\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\MQL5\Libraries\dynamicZone.dll' is not 64-bit version

2020.12.27 01:20:09.978 dz (EURUSD,M1) Cannot load 'C:\Users\Milad\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\MQL5\Libraries\dynamicZone.dll' [193]
Never lose your hope !

Re: Coding Help

milad1987 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:47 am hello mrtools and everyone...
is there any way to fix this ERROR in my terminal MT5.... i coding one dynamic indicator for MT5 but now i have this ERROR : about dynamiczone.dll

2020.12.27 01:20:07.548 dz 'C:\Users\Milad\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\MQL5\Libraries\dynamicZone.dll' is not 64-bit version

2020.12.27 01:20:09.978 dz (EURUSD,M1) Cannot load 'C:\Users\Milad\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\MQL5\Libraries\dynamicZone.dll' [193]
Try this dll file in your libraries folder.

Re: Coding Help - Finding Digital Root Source Numbers with MathMod

Hi Mladen and all,

I searched all over trying to find out how to use MathMod or some other related code to find Digital Root Source Numbers but so far I found nothing so I hope you all can help.

I'm experimenting using MathMod to find the digital roots between numbers 1-9 of prices and that works perfectly with this line of code:

DigitalRoot = MathRound(1+MathMod((Price/points*10)-1,9));

For simplicity in the test code below I just used a starting non-decimal number instead of a price, incremented the original number by 9 and printed that list of 10 numbers along with their digital roots. Since digital roots don't change by adding 9, all the digital roots of the 10 numbers are 4. However, the last 2-digit source numbers for each of those 10 numbers are sometimes different. For a digital root of 4, the last source two-digit numbers can be either 13, 22 or 40, so my question is, can the MathMod function be used in any way or with some other functions to find those final previous two-digit source numbers instead of the single-digit final dgital root? If MathMod can be used in this way together with some other functions then can someone please help and explain how this can be done? Thank you very much.

Here is the test code I wrote that prints out a comment list of 10 numbers and their digital roots. I would like to see the previous two-digit source numbers of their digital roots calculated and listed as well but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

double Number=1570;
double DigitalRoot=0;

string List="";
for(int k=0; k<10; k++)
{
DigitalRoot = MathRound(1+MathMod((Number+(9*k))-1,9));
List=StringConcatenate(List, k+1," Number: ", Number+(9*k)," DigitalRoot : ", DigitalRoot,"\n");
}
Comment(List);

I'm looking forward to any suggestions. Thanks.
These users thanked the author global for the post:
Jimmy

global wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:27 pm Hi Mladen and all,

I searched all over trying to find out how to use MathMod or some other related code to find Digital Root Source Numbers but so far I found nothing so I hope you all can help.

I'm experimenting using MathMod to find the digital roots between numbers 1-9 of prices and that works perfectly with this line of code:

For simplicity in the test code below I just used a starting non-decimal number instead of a price, incremented the original number by 9 and printed that list of 10 numbers along with their digital roots. Since digital roots don't change by adding 9, all the digital roots of the 10 numbers are 4. However, the last 2-digit source numbers for each of those 10 numbers are sometimes different. For a digital root of 4, the last source two-digit numbers can be either 13, 22 or 40, so my question is, can the MathMod function be used in any way or with some other functions to find those final previous two-digit source numbers instead of the single-digit final dgital root? If MathMod can be used in this way together with some other functions then can someone please help and explain how this can be done? Thank you very much.

Here is the test code I wrote that prints out a comment list of 10 numbers and their digital roots. I would like to see the previous two-digit source numbers of their digital roots calculated and listed as well but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

I'm looking forward to any suggestions. Thanks.
mladen wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:12 pm Tag
This is an interesting question so just tagging Mladen on this. He's a bit of a maths genuis when it comes to the complex stuff :)

Following.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:33 pm
This is an interesting question so just tagging Mladen on this. He's a bit of a maths genuis when it comes to the complex stuff :)

Following.

Thanks ChuChu,

By the way, Nikola Tesla said that, "If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe." So I'm experimenting to see how the market reacts to level prices with digital roots of 3, 6 or 9 and to the variations of those 3, 6 and 9 digital roots since level prices with the same digital roots are different if they come from different previous two-digit source numbers. It all seems a bit mystical but there seems to be some truth in it that I feel can benefit traders. Also, if you add the digital roots of the high and low prices of the previous ZigZag leg then the resultant number gives an indication of what price levels the price is most likely to bounce on. With that in mind, the high/low price digital root combinations make all digital root numbers from 1 to 9 significant in forecasting price reversals but I'm still trying to figure out exactly how that works. By observing the relationship between the previous ZigZag leg's high/low price digital root combination and the digital roots of the price levels that the price reverses on, over time a relationship formula should become clear. Maybe some brilliant minds here may have some more clues to the answers.