Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

What I find "funny" is that the xmass edition was downloaded over 1000 times and previous version s over 3000 times and there is not so much evidence on how people trade with great success etc.. i am not saying that this strategy is not working since I have just recently started observing this thread.

Its just weird over 1000 downloads and not much pictures of charta from good or bad trades.

Dego wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:45 am What I find "funny" is that the xmass edition was downloaded over 1000 times and previous version s over 3000 times and there is not so much evidence on how people trade with great success etc.. i am not saying that this strategy is not working since I have just recently started observing this thread.

Its just weird over 1000 downloads and not much pictures of charta from good or bad trades.
youre not wrong...

IdeaRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:17 pm

youre not wrong...
People download stuff all the time from this site. Just take a look at this site's Attachments Forum, the Most Downloaded Indicators List, what's at the top? BB Stops? :lol:
Yet hardly any feedback, follow up posts or "Instagram Success Stories" about it.

My point is, people are trying and testing things on the fly. Downloading whatever they can grab, mainly out of sheer desperation after consecutive losing streaks etc.

They just download whatever, to chop and change, constantly looking for a virtual ATM machine that will print money for them, but will be quick to abandon their testing after one loss or when the next thing catches their eye.

And the truth is, only those who are willing to really study, stick to a plan and dedicate themselves (you guys) will master and succeed with what they have.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 7):
moey_dw, francisfinley stimpy, RKr09, Boobligoom, Yuri_I, Erebøs_X, Musashi
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

This is true but everyone can speak only for himself.. It's natural we post only winning trades but it doesn't mean we are loser with this system.. In 6 months I have done a +55% and yes I download various indicators for refining and improve the system for better future results but above all to adact the system to me
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

Dego wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:45 am What I find "funny" is that the xmass edition was downloaded over 1000 times and previous version s over 3000 times and there is not so much evidence on how people trade with great success etc.. i am not saying that this strategy is not working since I have just recently started observing this thread.

I dont trade from chrismas. Do you? But there was soo much explanations of previous versions. On the other hand you need several months or years to be profitable with a system

Happy new year to everyone, especially Xard.

The strategy is very interesting, but we must often observe the operation of the market to interpret its movement. I have been observing the forum for about 2 years but it is the first time that I write, and I am very grateful to all of you for your comments. Little by little we are learning and improving.

Excuse my English and enjoy these vacation days.

I am gonna give you over 30 XARD Live trades from xard using the 2nd dot.......HAPPY NEW YEAR

From Xard " IF YOU WANT TO BE 100% SUCCESSFUL WITH YOUR TRADING THEN SIMPLY TRADE OFF THE 2ND DOT"