Re: US Election Live Stream

Ogee wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:49 pm Election night Trump loses over 6,000 votes in the space of 2 minutes, very careless imo. 'Lucky Joe' Biden on the other hand picks up 85,000, well done mate!
Nice Photoshop Ogee! You believe whatever you want, you are an adult and this is a free Country.

Here in Idaho it's Trump's land, he didn't even bother to come here in 2016 and also this year to make his crazy's rallies. Here in Idaho you vote red no matter who's in the ticket. Be a Democrat in Idaho is like to be a criminal or a traitor believe me, Republicans take care of everything here, it's super Conservative.

The only case under examination by the Idaho secretary of state’s office is of a woman appeared to have requested a ballot in Idaho before registering to vote in California. It’s possible the woman used that ballot to vote in Idaho but also voted in California.

But I think no matter what I say you will not take any consideration, it's all fake news and Trump is God.

Did you know that voter fraud is a Federal Crime and you can go to prison for several years?

mario_lima wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:27 pm You guys love Conspiracy Theories so much, here is one more for you to delight share and spread.

Since November 3rd, Trump campaign has raised more than 170 million dollars from Trump supporters to help the legal lawsuits against all this election fraud. But did you know that:

60% of those 170 million goes into Trump pocket, literally. They call it "Save America". Trump can use that money to is own activities after the presidency.

25% of those 170 million goes directly to the Republican National Committee.

And the 15% goes actually to help paying the lawsuits.

You need to be smart to corrupt the ones that follow you.
IN PATIENCE THERE IS PROFIT.

Fairly certain the law suits are only just getting started, over 800 affidavits collected by Guiliani's team so far detailing election fraud.
A lot of this stuff would disgrace a banana republic.

Meanwhile, here's a recent Rasmussen poll showing that even many Democrat voters think the election was rigged against Trump.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
legendstatus