Re: US Election Live Stream

Ogee, the people having problem with this are the people who believes that only 1.8 million mail in ballots were requested in Pennsylvania, and that info is TOTALLY false. You can easily check that more than 3 million people applied to vote by mail through multiple news sources, and 2,616,012 were returned by election day at 8.00 pm, and 13,171 arrived after that, making a total of 2,629,183 million mail ballots returned (85.1% return rate).

Here are the official results:

Biden:
Election Day votes: 1,409,341
Mail votes: 1.995 691
Provisional : 53,168
Total votes: 3,459,923

Trump:
Election Day votes : 2,731,230
Mail votes: 595,538
Provisional : 50.874
Total votes: 3,378,263

Jo Jorgensen:
Election Day votes: 53,318
Mail votes: 24,783
Provisional : 1,277
Total votes: 79,397

These vote totals do not include any votes from mail ballots received between 8 p.m. on election day and 5 p.m. the following Friday.

https://www.electionreturns.pa.gov/

Please notice the results on election day from each candidate, Trump was winning by a lot, then the mail in ballots started being counted after midnight. The state law approved by the Republicans demanded that mail in ballots should only be counted after election day.

Why such a big difference in votes by mail between Democrats and Republicans? We all watch Trump saying multiple times to their supporters for them to vote in person, NOT by mail, and they obeyed.
Simple as that

yes, you may not have noticed that many people have a very big problem with MSM 'news sources' and given that the State Department keeps taking down and changing their notifications doesn't help.

Anyway, here's Rudy explaining the different pathways to the Supreme Court (latest interview),

and the real kicker, CNN report on the ease with which Trump could win this election.

moey_dw wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:09 pm

man what is dat............ hot frogs :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:
"The boiling frog is a fable describing a frog being slowly boiled alive. The premise is that if a frog is put suddenly into boiling water, it will jump out, but if the frog is put in tepid water which is then brought to a boil slowly, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death. The story is often used as a metaphor for the inability or unwillingness of people to react to or be aware of sinister threats that arise gradually rather than suddenly."

Ogee wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:33 pm I'm not 'falling' for anything, I'm just an observer, I have absolutely no control over any outcome in this election whatsoever (just like trading really).

That some fraud has occurred seems obvious, I'm just interested in finding out how much.
I understand and I'm glad you want to observe and find out for yourself the truth, because the truth matters right?

If you had been done some digging instead of sharing a mad Republican Senator tweet, you would find out that those exact numbers — 1,823,148 mail ballots sent and 1,462,403 returned — are from the June 2 primary election.

I'm going to repeat: those numbers are from June 2 primary election.

Here is the official source: https://data.pa.gov/Government-Efficien ... /853w-ecfz
Attachments