Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

whiteadrian23 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:24 am

Thanks for this awesome template, would it be possible to explain how this system is used?
Hi Adrian,

One out-of-the-box way to trade would be to trade upon crossing of Haos WPR with the Stochastic base line as seen below. But it requires your own further testing and research by your side, to suit your own trading personality.

Whereas for the full utilization of the other indis and Haos itself, you will need to piece up the whole puzzle slowly with your own reading and determination. (Always backtest your indicators and trading strategies and most importantly is to ANALYSE how your indis react to price actions) All the answers can be found in previous posts withiin this forum and other posts as well. All the pieces of the puzzle are inside this forum scattered around. I'll suggest you to deep search the forum and search for keywords. (Read up here viewtopic.php?t=8473239 )

Cheers and have a good day! Hope it sheds some light :)

-Zyzel
These users thanked the author Zyzel for the post:
Jimmy

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:20 am

Added the divergence alerts and worked on making it closer to the chaos version.

PS: To load this latest indicator as "Chaos Visual Averages", download our template here: Chaos Visual Averages (Using Haos Visual Averages) for MT4 template.
Hi MrTools, thanks for your great work. However, is there anyway if u can set the default color for lines as in the picture? For me, before I added it to the chart, the color of lines are black and when I tried to add it to my EA, it seems didn't work.

* Before adding to chart, they are black:

* They only shows colors after adding to chart:
Regards,
V

rainnyday92 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:45 pm

Hi MrTools, thanks for your great work. However, is there anyway if u can set the default color for lines as in the picture? For me, before I added it to the chart, the color of lines are black and when I tried to add it to my EA, it seems didn't work.

* Before adding to chart, they are black:

* They only shows colors after adding to chart:
Regards,
V
You can select/modify the colors from the input tab as per your preference.

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:20 am Added the divergence alerts and worked on making it closer to the chaos version.
PS: To load this latest indicator as "Chaos Visual Averages", download our template here: Chaos Visual Averages (Using Haos Visual Averages) for MT4 template.
thank you all for the work done.
Is there a version of the indicator with the divergence ( LimeGreen, Magenta, OrangeRed & LightBlu Arrows ) on the IndexBuffer for iCustom call?
thanks

khai.cao wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:43 pm Dear all,

I applied Haos in the lower timeframe and achieve some profitable trades. Thank you for this useful indicator, truly thanks you.

I might miss some post or I wonder can we have an alert when price exits overBought/overSold zone, please! This will lift up scalping trades to god level ^^
GOOD IDEA :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
khai.cao
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Added the mtf, on the alerts and arrows gonna have to figure out a work around, in mt4 you are only allowed think it is around 63 characters in your iCustom call and am right at that now, so working on a way around that.
many thanks mrtools! ...I think this is the best
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Jimmy
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─