Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

cat3 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:04 am FB_IMG_1606235426743.jpg
I am looking for this
Here are the main indicators.
The channel and the reversal channel.
The fibonacci gold zone has here on the forum / site, and the engulfo already used, but, it is not worth it.
I don't have it anymore.
There is the arrow that is good for entering a reversal will help in the sign of the sub window indicator.
Enjoy it.
Always stay green!
These users thanked the author BizanJunior for the post (total 2):
Mustafa, Zyzel

You know trading is boring. Besides placing some orders to put food on the table I spend thousands of hours to put together sophisticated charts and program never
seen before Indicators only to give it away for free. This time I really intended to sell that. But then, in the light of the fact that Trump is generously pardoning one of his turkeys named Flynn, I thought I needed to show some generosity for Thanksgiving too.

So, here it is: My new Indicator MA_high low, HA Kuskus 3, Tarzan, VWAP and Gann HiLo. Don't worry, it's not as complicated: as it looks: When you see red, SELL, when it's Blue BUY! (For the TARZAN AutoMTF key in -1 for the next higher TF or -2 for the second higher TF in the Parameter window).
Unfortunately I ran out of big Arrows for up and down. Forgot to buy some more........ :D :D :D

Again, to put it in a nutshell: It does not matter what you put on the chart as long as you follow direction. Actually, even the VWAP alone would have suggested nice trades.

RplusT wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:34 pm You know trading is boring. Besides placing some orders to put food on the table I spend thousands of hours to put together sophisticated charts and program never seen before Indicators only to give it away for free. This time I really intended to sell that.
You're kidding, right?
What you offer is the Xard-system using different MAs+different subwindow (Tarzan).
You coded any one of those indicators? Or did you simply insert one or two lines in one of them?
Unsung heroes of the 2020s, man, unsung heroes.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
vvFish, BeatlemaniaSA

josi wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:37 am
You're kidding, right?
What you offer is the Xard-system using different MAs+different subwindow (Tarzan).
You coded any one of those indicators? Or did you simply insert one or two lines in one of them?
Unsung heroes of the 2020s, man, unsung heroes.
Who told you that using the intersection of two (or more) MA's is Xard's idea? People did it before him, they do it now (but in other versions) and will do it further. Yes, he quite competently selects the periods of these lines and knows how to graphically correctly, and I would even say to tastefully make a template. Plus he have the skills of a coder. But I will tell you a secret that more than half of the indicators used by him in his templates are foreign renamed indicators with slightly modified code. And the idea used by him is far from new and not original. And although he will screw any handles like markers of the second point to this basin (in fact, these are banal triangles that simply don't appear on the charts), or filled MA's with or without a background, the basin will still remain a basin... Christmas edition, Halloween edition, and all next editions...

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:16 am
ImpLaNT are you selling that system? Or did you mean this time I really intended to sell that as in short position? :think:
I have never sold or bought anything related to Forex trading. And I'm not going to do that. For simple reasons ... I don't have much to sell. There is no point in buying, because no one will sell you anything good for any money, and everything else can be found in the public domain.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, !.!

RplusT wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:34 pm You know trading is boring. Besides placing some orders to put food on the table I spend thousands of hours to put together sophisticated charts and program never
seen before Indicators only to give it away for free. This time I really intended to sell that. But then, in the light of the fact that Trump is generously pardoning one of his turkeys named Flynn, I thought I needed to show some generosity for Thanksgiving too.

So, here it is: My new Indicator MA_high low, HA Kuskus 3, Tarzan, VWAP and Gann HiLo. Don't worry, it's not as complicated: as it looks: When you see red, SELL, when it's Blue BUY! (For the TARZAN AutoMTF key in -1 for the next higher TF or -2 for the second higher TF in the Parameter window).
Unfortunately I ran out of big Arrows for up and down. Forgot to buy some more........ :D :D :D

Again, to put it in a nutshell: It does not matter what you put on the chart as long as you follow direction. Actually, even the VWAP alone would have suggested nice trades.

MA_High Low 1.JPG

MA_High Low 2.JPG

Heiken_Ashi_kuskus3.mq4
MA in Color_wAppliedPrice.mq4
TARZAN FIX +.mq4
XU-SEMAFOR v3.mq4
XU-VWAP button.mq4
Gann HiLo activator bars.ex4
MA_High Low_Test.tpl
Just throwing my 2 cents in, be careful with the colors on the "MA in Color" and "Tarzan fix" they repaint. Have non repainting versions of both, here in the forum.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
josi, Patrick K, ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw, RplusT, som3nam3, Mundu19, BeatlemaniaSA, yoki, Jedidiah

josi wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:37 am Unsung heroes of the 2020s, man, unsung heroes.
ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:05 am I have never sold or bought anything related to Forex trading. And I'm not going to do that. For simple reasons ... I don't have much to sell. There is no point in buying, because no one will sell you anything good for any money, and everything else can be found in the public domain.
Apologies. I think there was some misunderstanding with Josi. I believe he thought you were selling this system 😆
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎