Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:53 am

Curver looks the same as silver trend, have this version with all the alerts.
Silver Trend is good but I prefer using indicators with mq4 files so they can be improve by other coders.

I don't know if you have the Silver Trend mq4 file or even want to share it if you have, so I hope you can work on the ones I requested.

Thank you

naluvs01 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:55 am

Ok. I possibly have a workaround that maybe easier, if it's too difficult. You added alerts to this Volume Oscillator for me a while ago. If the 0 cross level can be adjustable (like obos levels on a Stoch or RSI), then it would yield almost the same results. For instance, if I can set the 0 cross level to -15 on the Volume Oscillator, it pretty much gives the same results, for the most part. Thank you for your efforts!!!!
Hi Mr. Tools,
I downloaded Better Volumes 1.6 and it is seems to be a match. Maybe it's possible to edit the code and see if an alert can be added or modified when a bar crosses the MA...thanks.

This is my first post, so Hello everyone :)

I've been with you guys for some time. Still lot to learn, so no much to say basically, but I have one question:
Is there any chance to make tma-cg-nrp indicator bands change color when uptrend/downtrend? It would help my eyes a lot :-)

Thank you in advance, and of course MASSIVE THANK YOU to all the good people who made this place exist and help others for free.
Great, great job guys, thank you so much.

Have a nice weekend :)

mrtools wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:16 am

Have this one.
Hello Mr. Tools,
I know you're a very busy person. But I have a request for you. If it is possible to rework this indicator, please do so. If not - then write "no".
The point is to place the message on the main graph after crossing the zero line indicator.
In particular, with a tendency to decrease - "golden arrow" and the inscription "sw-s", as well as in the section up - "golden arrow" with the inscription "sw-b" - color Aqua.
The second request is whether it is possible to make a simple MTF version of the indicator (without messages on the main screen).

Update
I want to emphasize something - the invention of "penicillin" - is also a mistake of the experiment.
viewtopic.php?p=1295423551#p1295423551