Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

vvFish wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:11 pm
:think:
It works for me without problems.
Will keep trying to see where the problem is on my end. About the Wheelbarrel Trailing Stop, is it meant for currencies only for it's not working very well with indices. I tried using yesterday on the WS30. It would start trailing and close the trade immediately. Not sure what the issue is. Thanks.
PS. Have renamed the indicator and it's ok now.

som3nam3 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:01 am Found this gem on the internet. Don't if it has been post her before? I like it because it's easy and a trend following system!
WOOW ................thats cool.............. i like the screenshot u attach too man got nice instructions & very clear.................. thx somey somey :In Love: :In Love: :In Love:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
som3nam3, Patrick K
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

som3nam3 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:01 am Found this gem on the internet. Don't if it has been post her before? I like it because it's easy and a trend following system!
You actually can learn a fair bit by trying out all the different systems in this topic and this particular one stands out! Thanks for taking the time to post the system and the good screenshots, too bro.

You are a good guy :D
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
som3nam3, moey_dw
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Yeah, that's the good old Hama System Indicator (same is the Hama in the system posted). Can't go wrong with that.
Here is the Indicator with all parameters and it also plots the coloured candles following the break of the line. No need for the separate SD candle Indicator.
On the pic I set it to 27 to run a bit smoother. And the MA to 89 as it serves as some kind of S/R line. We are trading direction, not bits and pieces of price action.

Have fun. One can definitely make pips with that and very relaxed too . As the saying goes.....many roads lead to Rome :)
Thanks to Som3Nam3 for posting.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
som3nam3, Mundu19, moey_dw