Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4 Moderators

moey_dw wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:02 am jimmy boy & mrtoolz............. 2 legends in this game <3 <3 <3
Also Mladen and our Forex-station Members, Coders and Contributors :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:20 am

Added the divergence alerts and worked on making it closer to the chaos version.

PS: To load this latest indicator as "Chaos Visual Averages", download our template here: Chaos Visual Averages (Using Haos Visual Averages) for MT4 template.
I've downloaded it and it's very elegent and useful .But i need a subtrend text,for example that when the fastWPR is under "0",it display "sub downtrend", else if fastWPR is beyond "0",it display "sub uptrend".Could you please add this fuction,thank you!mrtools! And it will be more good if it can display "overbout” and ”oversold" text ,because I want to identify the condition by the TEXTS.

HI Guys
Hope you and your families are safe and well. Thank you for all your hard work. I wonder if it is possible to have a display that shows the trend in this indicator on the different time frames especially Day and 4 H it would save time from flicking through the different TF. It is not vital if you are busy suppose I just like to see information on 1 chart
Thanks again

Zyzel wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:31 am

Good day Vvfish,

I have been a fan of your M1 templates. ;)

Could you perhaps share your parameters/setting for Chaos in your M1?? I would like to study them to see if it is suitable for me.

Thank you in advance and please keep up with your kind deeds :) !

-Zyzel
:think: :clap: ;)
We will assume that it has come
Thanksgiving Day!
All Happy Holidays, may luck be always with you !!!
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post (total 10):
Zyzel, ChuChu Rocket, charli, Jimmy, Rox, dmnik, aneek229, pfxi, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

vvFish wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:01 am
:think: :clap: ;)
We will assume that it has come
Thanksgiving Day!
All Happy Holidays, may luck be always with you !!!
WOW WOW WOW 👏 👏 👏 .

Simply an amazing setting for M1. It is like Christmas came early by 1 month. I feel like a kid again😍.Thank you so so much!!! 🙇

Bless you and MrTools, Jimmy, Mladen and all coders & contributors who have helped our community and for all the indis 🙇.

Happy holidays to all!
These users thanked the author Zyzel for the post (total 3):
ChuChu Rocket, vvFish, Jimmy

Zyzel wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:20 am

WOW WOW WOW 👏 👏 👏 .

Simply an amazing setting for M1. It is like Christmas came early by 1 month. I feel like a kid again😍.Thank you so so much!!! 🙇

Bless you and MrTools, Jimmy, Mladen and all coders & contributors who have helped our community and for all the indis 🙇.

Happy holidays to all!
;)
Good luck!
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
charli
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."