Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

[quote=fadhayemustafa post_id=1295422263 time=1604097504 user_id=4937194]

Well, had you looked at my screenshot you might have realized that this was exactly why I wrote what I wrote.
a) you had a signal from 2nd dot indie
b) price crossed MAs and colour turned
c) price turned around and went the other way because at that time higher TF (i. e. H4) told you that there was strong downward directional bias
Point being: look at the circumstantial evidence (screenshot) and analyse it before handing out any prefabricated standard advice - in even simpler terms: I always tell myself: think (for yourself) before you answer.
I hope you enjoy your gold star.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:44 am 2nd dot doesn't always work out - especially if you go by Xard's 2nd dot indie.
It can be wiser - as in this case - when down is - still - the directional bias to wait for the down semaphore and enter after MA-cross-down
Absolutely! Semaphores need a confirmation which is a SD level, a directional bias i.e. retracements on the way up or down or as you said, an MA cross. Xard himself trades the cross of the slower MA, so he says.... which makes perfectly sense. The Dots are just highs and lows....which can move higher and higher or lower and lower, following the price. They are not signals suggesting that price action will reverse. I know you know that, I mention that again just for those who don't know yet.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 6):
fadhayemustafa, josi, Dandanakka, Senior Rob, stond, StuartWong

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Cladi39 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:10 am Entry in progress price is close to touch TP. Lot of you are thinking this guy never lost a trade? It is very rare, the way I use the strategy is 90% win and I use 1:1.5 or 1:2 ratio soo ...But nothing is free guys I spend 6 years 12 hours a day or more. In all this time I could have been an engineer or a doctor or a lawyer but I decided to be a trader, my love and passion for this give me the strong to never give up even though the people around me didn't understand me, but all of them have a job for 500 at month without freedom.
Feels Like Foreign Version Of Me..! You Are Senior Than Me..! ( Mine 4 yrs )..! Rest are Same ( I hope More Traders came through These similar Paths )
Feels Happy For Same Kind of Thought Process..! ( Except I wasted 4 Years in Engineering )