Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

Dear MrTools ...
Is it possible to equip the indicator with its own timeframe pushbutton switch for MTF mode, as shown in the figure? It would be an indispensable convenience to observe the situation for example at the current and higher TF at the same time. Its very inconvenient to enter the indicator properties to select TF each time.

And if there was an on/off button for the entire indicator, it would also be useful, because it makes sense only in a wide subwindow, and it also takes up space on the screen. Thank you very much for your hard work and everything you do ...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
josi

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:39 am

Added the mtf, on the alerts and arrows gonna have to figure out a work around, in mt4 you are only allowed think it is around 63 characters in your iCustom call and am right at that now, so working on a way around that.
Thanks for this great indi, Mr. Tools.

Would you mind to tell me the buffer of each divergence (line or arrow)? I am currently testing this indi with ea to close at slow wpr ob/os (buffer 0/1). And if you don't mind, could you please made this indi with default setting slow wpr divergence (i need this default setting to run into the ea, so it gives less signals)?

Thank you so much.

mwaschkowski wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:28 am

OK, great thanks!

I just tested and ran into an issue whereby the numbers coming out didn't match the on screen values. I used an earlier version of haos to get this result:

HaosVisual averages ex.png

in which everything lined up nicely. But when I tried with the newer version I got:

haos all ex.png

Here is the code that I used:

Code: Select all

string haosName = "HaosVisual averages";
   haosName = "Haos Visual - averages (divergence + alerts + mtf)";

int firstWprSmoothingPeriod = 21;
   enMaTypes maType = ma_hull;
   int firstWprPeriod = 51;
   int secondPeriod = 96;
   //double haos= iCustom(NULL,0,haosName, firstWprSmoothingPeriod, maType, firstWprPeriod, 30, -30, secondPeriod, maType, secondPeriod, 40, -40, false,5, i);
   double haos= iCustom(NULL,0,haosName, PERIOD_H1, 0, firstWprSmoothingPeriod, maType, firstWprPeriod, 30, -30, secondPeriod, maType, secondPeriod, 40, -40, false,18, i);

Any idea why they are different?

Thanks,

Mark
The newer version think it's values should be closer to a Chaos version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
mwaschkowski

ImpLaNT wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:44 pm Dear MrTools ...
Is it possible to equip the indicator with its own timeframe pushbutton switch for MTF mode, as shown in the figure? It would be an indispensable convenience to observe the situation for example at the current and higher TF at the same time. Its very inconvenient to enter the indicator properties to select TF each time.

Screenshot_80.jpg

And if there was an on/off button for the entire indicator, it would also be useful, because it makes sense only in a wide subwindow, and it also takes up space on the screen. Thank you very much for your hard work and everything you do ...
Think it's possible, but out of my skill level.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
ImpLaNT

rahmatfx wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:40 pm

Thanks for this great indi, Mr. Tools.

Would you mind to tell me the buffer of each divergence (line or arrow)? I am currently testing this indi with ea to close at slow wpr ob/os (buffer 0/1). And if you don't mind, could you please made this indi with default setting slow wpr divergence (i need this default setting to run into the ea, so it gives less signals)?

Thank you so much.
It's not using any buffers, except the fast/slow wpr values.

IdeaRe: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4 Moderators

ForexGoat wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:39 am
Hello Mr.tool I'm willing to use your Haos Visual as my exit indicator and i don't know how to read it can you help me with some information about it
Hello, the first page of this topic has been updated with important links and also has illustrations on how to use Chaos/Haos.

Here's a quick guide, too: How to use Chaos and Haos Visual Averages indicator :thumbup:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4 Moderators

Jimmy wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:56 am

Hello, the first page of this topic has been updated with important links and also has illustrations on how to use Chaos/Haos.

Here's a quick guide, too: How to use Chaos and Haos Visual Averages indicator :thumbup:
jimmy boy & mrtoolz............. 2 legends in this game <3 <3 <3
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈