Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Darks wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:54 am Tried to build the corrected nema version for MT4 so it could use MT5 timeframes. Results are not matching the MT5 version on same settings as currently the method used for achieving the values is very crude. Still posting the result indicator.

Results look great so far. Thank you Darks for your NEMA coding project :In Love:
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Darks
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Darks wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:54 am Tried to build the corrected nema version for MT4 so it could use MT5 timeframes. Results are not matching the MT5 version on same settings as currently the method used for achieving the values is very crude. Still posting the result indicator.
This version has more features actually all of features of the MT5 version by Mladen.
These users thanked the author Darks for the post (total 14):
josi, Thangarasu, ChuChu Rocket, Jimmy, moey_dw, Skyold, mr12323, kvak, pipsquirrel, FXSurf, Holmes27, mwaschkowski, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

Darks wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:12 pm

This version has more features actually all of features of the MT5 version by Mladen.
WHOAAAAAA MAN THIS IS SUPPPER................ EVEN GOT CUSTOM 2 HOUR TF!!!!! :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, Holmes27, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Darks wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:12 pm This version has more features actually all of features of the MT5 version by Mladen.
You've really done a superb job with this one Darks. How long have you been coding for? :Shocked:

This is an awesome indicator my friend, thank you so much.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Holmes27
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:18 pm

You've really done a superb job with this one Darks. How long have you been coding for? :Shocked:

This is an awesome indicator my friend, thank you so much.
Basically since I started posting here. Before that I was building an algorithm in Excel, which I did and was all okay but then Excel has limitations at a certain point. So I decided to learn MQL4. It's just that I can manage to get some things done and give shape to some of my ideas. Won't really call myself a coder yet. Lots and lots to learn.
These users thanked the author Darks for the post (total 12):
Antonio, josi, Jimmy, QSD, thomdel, mr12323, Naughty 77, charli, FXchaos, Holmes27, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

veeratools wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:56 am

@mrTools, Can you please help not to repaint the previous Square boxes in Hull Mov Avg. what is happening is I see 3-time frames trend is down.. but the hourly trend is strong but what happens in next candle hourly trend turns red but previous one also turns red. Please find attached Mq4.
Hello,
Do you have something similar to Stochstatics? Can you please share the link

Thanks in advance.