Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

camisa wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:46 pm

very nice mrtools

can you make audio alert on current bar for hidden bull & bear divergence please?
Added the divergence alerts and worked on making it closer to the chaos version.

PS: To load this latest indicator as "Chaos Visual Averages", download our template here: Chaos Visual Averages (Using Haos Visual Averages) for MT4 template.

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:20 am Added the divergence alerts and worked on making it closer to the chaos version.
I love this indicator (and your work in general). But there has always been an unresolved problem (see screenshot).
As long as you don't integrate slope - you get some signals that are not so convincing (irrelevant buy vs lucrative sell; screenshot).
Once you integrate slope this can be avoided.
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, RomanUkraine

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:20 am Added the divergence alerts and worked on making it closer to the chaos version.
Chaos Visual & Haos Visual comparison template

What a remarkable indicator and a stunning job by Mrtools. These new features are so good, it just makes this indicator one of the very best.
Thank you Mrtools, Mladen and all our members who took the time and made the effort to contribute their ideas for this update :)

To make things easier for those wanting to use this indicator as Chaos or Haos, the following is a Dark Mode MT4 template which will load the the single indicator but tweaked to display both as:

• Chaos Visual Averages (top subwindow)
  • Haos Visual Averages (bottom subwindow)
  • Classic Divergence enabled for Chaos Visual Averages
  • Trend display text on top right corner
  • Dark Mode color tweaks

Just load the template and remove whichever indicator or subwindow you don't need and tweak to your liking.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 11):
nathanvbasko, moey_dw, QSD, cinare, Thangarasu, RZAMK, macbeth, RodrigoRT7, euro_rapp, vvFish, josi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Moving AveragesRe: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

MRTOOLZ WHAT CAN I SAY U ARE JUST A LEGEND MAN.....................

how did u tweak it man what was difference between first version u release then u made it like CHAOS/HAOS AVERAGES of old??? what was missin man??? :In Love: :In Love: :In Love:

MEGA MEGA AWESOMEEEE
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

josi wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:01 pm
I love this indicator (and your work in general). But there has always been an unresolved problem (see screenshot).
As long as you don't integrate slope - you get some signals that are not so convincing (irrelevant buy vs lucrative sell; screenshot).
Once you integrate slope this can be avoided.
Hi Josi,

Couple of questions as you've piqued my interest. How does the slope filter this out? And what tool are you using to draw the reversal dots?

Thanks!

Mark

mwaschkowski wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:06 am Couple of questions as you've piqued my interest. How does the slope filter this out? And what tool are you using to draw the reversal dots?
1. Slope of the indicators' lines (up or down - if both are up: buy; if both are down: sell - except when they are in extremes)
2. simple semafore (from XARD's setup) - repaints!
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
mwaschkowski

QuestionRe: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

josi wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:10 am
1. Slope of the indicators' lines (up or down - if both are up: buy; if both are down: sell - except when they are in extremes)
2. simple semafore (from XARD's setup) - repaints!
Cool, thanks!

1) But aren't both lines pointing up in the grey zone? How would the slope filter out if both pointing up?
2) OK, thanks. I'm testing it out as well but having trouble deciding on its usefulness. I'm thinking could be good with a confirmation like nema or similar...