Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:04 am Please test!
Great work Mr Tools,

But I was hoping divergence would ONLY be added to the fast WRP as you can see from my picture i remove the slow wrp for it to be more visual, but i do keep the OBOS shadowing or could divergence be added to the fast wpr on the chaos i use, then you can keep the other one the way it is if people prefer it.

Thanks

Kiwi wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:42 am

Great work Mr Tools,

But I was hoping divergence would ONLY be added to the fast WRP as you can see from my picture i remove the slow wrp for it to be more visual, but i do keep the OBOS shadowing or could divergence be added to the fast wpr on the chaos i use, then you can keep the other one the way it is if people prefer it.

Chaos Divergence.png

Thanks
This version has a drop down option for divergence on fast or slow wpr, if divergence is turned on.

Edit : also tweaked the obos display a bit.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
thomdel, josi, QSD, cinare, RZAMK, camisa, rudiarius, Dandanakka, talaate, pipsquirrel, RodrigoRT7, myrelax82

IdeaRe: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:53 pm Edit : also tweaked the obos display a bit.
hiya mrtool............ can see my chart compare with new haos & chaos.................

so so chaos is identical to haos visual averages right
new one even with same parameters settings as chaos it seem a bit different to chaos................. i mark the areas with vertical lines....................can please tweak so it identical to chaos visual sir??

COZ just love the new indi & if this minor tweaking can be fix OMG will it be complete like neva before!!!!!!!! :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:

BOTTOM one is new haos
TOP one is old chaos
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:57 pm

hiya mrtool............ can see my chart compare with new haos & chaos.................

so so chaos is identical to haos visual averages right
new one even with same parameters settings as chaos it seem a bit different to chaos................. i mark the areas with vertical lines....................can please tweak so it identical to chaos visual sir??

COZ just love the new indi & if this minor tweaking can be fix OMG will it be complete like neva before!!!!!!!! :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:

BOTTOM one is new haos
TOP one is old chaos
Not sure, don't have the code for chaos, but will mess with it and see what I can come up with.

mrtools wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:27 pm

Not sure, don't have the code for chaos, but will mess with it and see what I can come up with.
thx mrtool if u can match this 2 ur haos averages/chaos averages can be so PERFECT cos this one has so many features and great work.................... real money maker 🏧🏧🏧
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈