NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:49 am
xxxena wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:16 am
Hi dear coders :)
We have nice indicator from Mladen. It is RSI - zig zag.
Can we have an arrows on price chart when indicator change direction.
Arrow code, color and arrow ID and alert please.
Here is picture and indicator.
Thank you in advance.
Putting arrows on the zig zag turns would not be accurate.
I do not understand what do you mean would not be accurate?
Arrow have to mark candle close from where RSI zig zag turn in oposit direction.
When turn from low to up arrow have to be on down candle close and oposite when turn from UP to down it have to be on up candle close.
I need that points. Please help.

xxxena wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:30 am
mrtools wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:49 am

Putting arrows on the zig zag turns would not be accurate.
Arrow have to mark candle close from where RSI zig zag turn in oposit direction.
When turn from low to up arrow have to be on down candle close and oposite when turn from UP to down it have to be on up candle close.
hi............... bcoz all zigzag repaints & a arrows will not be accurate............... zigzag can be use for guidance but not good for analyze true turning point etc. so arrow will be not good..........

moey_dw wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:52 am
xxxena wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:30 am

hi............... bcoz all zigzag repaints & a arrows will not be accurate............... zigzag can be use for guidance but not good for analyze true turning point etc. so arrow will be not good..........
Im not looking for true turning point in this way.... never mind. Just forget it...

ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:10 am
xxxena wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:56 am
Im not looking for true turning point in this way.... never mind. Just forget it...
I'm not upset just disappointed.... we are in part of forum for requests and ideas. I have some idea but to finish that I need some help from coder... actually instead of arrows better will be a trend line.
Here is picture why I am asking that.
With different settings I have different levels, easy to see where divergence start, easy to follow where price brake that level... but why to talk about ideas... better to do something else...
Here is picture.
Inkedlevels GOLDH1_LI.jpg

xxxena wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:23 am
ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:10 am
I'm not upset just disappointed.... we are in part of forum for requests and ideas. I have some idea but to finish that I need some help from coder... actually instead of arrows better will be a trend line.
With different settings I have different levels, easy to see where divergence start, easy to follow where price brake that level... but why to talk about ideas... better to do something else...
Here is picture.
I apologize for answering, maybe you can find a coder for your request.

mrtools wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:40 am
xxxena wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:23 am

Here is picture.
I apologize for answering, maybe you can find a coder for your request.
I apologize too.

mrtools wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:10 am
Lesnichiii wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:16 pm
Hello.
Dear programmers. You can please add divergence to this indicator with an alert and arrows on the chart.
Was able to add divergence to our version, not sure if it's a mt4 problem or not but when using candles the trend lines don't work, but otherwise it seems alright.
Hi mrtools, please can you add alerts for divergences to the value chart limited - bars (divergence) indicator?
Thank you.
GC

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

202 Replies 38670 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

202 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 1785 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”