Main Features :
- Market simulator with Virtual Fake Equity with the active groups.
- Common Value per Point - Automatically calculates lot before opening the Real Group Trades.
- It has NO Stop Loss because the Equity stays Floating when you trade Correlated Pairs or Cross Currency Triangulations .
- Corti trading does NOT depend from : Trends , TimeFrame, Price Action, News, Trump Tweets or Jerome Powell gone Rogue .
- You can use it in Demo/Real accounts without any problems.
- Add Corti in a chart with the default settings and test it .
To summarize the Trading Logic how Corti 2.0 operates .
There is an Equity Race between the active groups. Which one is the 1st to trigger the Real Group ?
The Virtual Group Equity [VGE] who wins the race, triggers the Real Group.
- Virtual Groups are all closed.
- The Real Group closes in profit.
- The Virtual Groups restart to race again.
- You can use 1,2 or 3 groups depending on your trading styles.
- Hardcoded are my suggestions. You can you use your own groups.
For Corti to work optimal , follow these guide :
- After you change the parameters in Corti, add it in the chart
- Don`t change TimeFrame while is trading
- Dont Change Inputs while is trading virtual / live / demo
- Otherwise, to work again optimal, change the Magic Number or Delete the folder in MQL4/Files/Corti .
Minimum requirements :
- 200 USD balance when the groups have 4 or less pairs.
- 400 USD when a group has 6 pairs. Means it will open 6 orders with min CVP = 0.02 and needs margin.
- 1:100 is the leverage i use. For other leverages or account types do your own tests.
- 0.01 - 0.02 Common Value Per Point .
For other FX Pairs min Balance 200 with min CVP = 0.02