Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RomanUkraine wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:59 am
Буду тестировать такой вариант.
Для индикатора VQ-nrp+arrows показатель Filter равен 1.
I will test this option.
For the VQ-nrp + arrows indicator, the Filter value is 1.
VQ-nrp + arrows.........message on MT4......"You are trying to use a renamed indicator"
The indicator name should be " Volatility quality.mq4"

Changing the name in the file itself to " VQ-nrp + arrows.mq4" works of course too, using the meta editor. But then, not sure the original creator will be happy.

RplusT wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:26 pm
RomanUkraine wrote:
I will test this option.
VQ-nrp + arrows.........message on MT4......"You are trying to use a renamed indicator"
The indicator name should be " Volatility quality.mq4"
Прошу вибачення, але я не є автором даного індикатора. Я знайшов багато непрацюючих варіантів (або некоректних в роботі) з назвою VQ та іншими.
Зокрема частину на цьому ресурсі і частину на.
Саме працюючий варіант на. А виклав ті індикатори з максимально відкритим кодом, що працюють у мене на платформі МТ-4.
I apologize, but I am not the author of this indicator. I found many broken options (or incorrect ones) with the name VQ and others.
In particular, part on this resource and part on.
It is a working option. And I laid out those indicators with the most open source that work for me on the MT-4 platform.

Окремо хочу подякувати і Харду за його працю, а також программістам Mladen Rakic та його колегам, зокрема mntiwana.
I would also like to thank Hard for his work, as well as programmers Mladen Rakic and his colleagues, in particular mntiwana.
Roman

Mod edit: Links removed. Please, no external links here as per rules.

jimfang wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:53 pm
xard777 wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:43 am
I made a change to the VWAP settings. Now shows M30 and below as Daily VWAP.
Pretty cool on 5min charts as shown....
Xard777
How to choose entry point ? explane more please
Це запитання на міліон доларів. Тому я і шукаю додаткові індикатори уже пару років, що вказують на приблизну точку входу. По індикатору CСI, наприклад у версії 38, коли він перевищує +100, або нижче -100. В кожній версії своє. Є ще хороша версія 44.
This is a million dollar question. That's why I've been looking for additional indicators for a couple of years, indicating an approximate entry point. According to the CСI indicator, for example in version 38, when it exceeds +100, or below -100. Each version has its own. There is another good version 44.

Якщо проблему з "точкою входу" я ще якось починаю вирішувати, то до якого рівня може змінитись ціна - я ще в пошуку. Так можна орієнтуватись на рівні Півота, індикаторів яких в мережі є досить значна кількість, на Рівні Мюррея - але адекватного індикатора я так і не знайшов (щоб були пояснення одразу під лініями, що від них чекати), досить цікавим зараз для мене виглядають рівні ADR та ATR.
Ще не вистачає терпіння і вчасно просипатись зранку до 8:00 щоб встигати "ловити" сигнали. Успіхів усім.

If I'm still starting to solve the problem with the "entry point", then to what level the price can change - I'm still looking. So you can navigate at the level of Pivot, the indicators of which are quite a lot in the network, at the level of Murray - but I did not find an adequate indicator (to have explanations just below the lines of what to expect from them), quite interesting now for me look ADR levels and ATR.
There is still not enough patience and to wake up in time in the morning till 8:00 to have time to "catch" signals. Good luck to all.
GBPUSDM5-сигнал.png

Jagg wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:33 pm
kowal81 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:38 am
I just bringed back to life my old laptop with Linux Mint 20 and I can honestly say, MT4 works way better on old hardware, than on new hardware with Windows. No more freezing on M1, M5 charts, which is a big surprise to me. The only problem I can see is with this wavy lines from HGI, this got something to do with fact, that Mint do not contain special characters from Windows. I installed Tft-mscorefonts package and this solved problem with fonts, but not with this. Anybody got any solution?

Mint:
WS30M15.png

Windows:
WS30M15.png
I think you're missing some Wingding* fonts...
Many thanks! Works like a charm.
WS30M15.png

RomanUkraine wrote:
I will test this option.
Hello RomanUkraine,

Could you share all your indicators and Template? I like the look of your chart!

RomanUkraine wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:29 pm
I apologize, but I am not the author of this indicator. I found many broken options (or incorrect ones) with the name VQ and others.
In particular, part on this resource and part on.
It is a working option. And I laid out those indicators with the most open source that work for me on the MT-4 platform.
Roman
Hello Roman, welcome to our site. Sorry, we have had to remove your links as we do not permit external links by members, for security and spam reasons (as per forum rules). I hope you understand :)
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

322 Replies 33366 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

322 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

21 Replies 13508 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

21 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”