Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

amdudus wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:24 am
amdudus wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:03 am

You have enough tools to make it easy to work. Here are the indicators of today's EUR cross. A lot has been published. BUT ... Anyway, the video needs to be filmed.
I am announcing a small project for a group with an ambitious name
"Profession FOREX Trader"
From $ 5 to $ 500 in 30 working days. Beginner's step-by-step plan.
Can we handle it? I am preparing materials. House renovation interferes a little.
Sign me please too up

I am subscribed to both of your topics, I am very pleased and thank you for your hard work
Written with a translator, but I hope reasonably understandable.
Greetings from Poland

I promised there would be an introductory session on August 4th. Below is some information.
The trader we are going to learn from tries to adhere to the principle "money loves silence" in his forex trading. Those who understand this principle do not need to explain. It will not be possible to explain it to a person who has never seen large amounts in his accounts in his life.
When you start earning really a lot, you will understand it yourself. You simply do not want to under any pretext "turn out your pockets" and show thousands of earnings to the general public.
But nevertheless, the trader is forced to show examples of quick money for all the curious. Otherwise, you will not be left behind!
The principle here is the same as in the step-by-step plan "From $ 5 to $ 500 in 30 working days", which you will receive during the training. Only slightly different numbers and terms.
See screenshots below. For me it's incredible and fantastic so far!
Even more incredible simplicity with little or no indicator system!

From $ 71.96 to $ 648.29 (9 times!) In 2 weeks!
From $ 1,090.70 to $ 23,821.75 (22 times !!) in 2 weeks!
From $ 2 843.52 to $ 96 995.43 (34 times !!!) in 2 weeks!
1.png
2.png
3.png

amdudus wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:11 am
I promised there would be an introductory session on August 4th. Below is some information.
The trader we are going to learn from tries to adhere to the principle "money loves silence" in his forex trading. Those who understand this principle do not need to explain. It will not be possible to explain it to a person who has never seen large amounts in his accounts in his life.
When you start earning really a lot, you will understand it yourself. You simply do not want to under any pretext "turn out your pockets" and show thousands of earnings to the general public.
But nevertheless, the trader is forced to show examples of quick money for all the curious. Otherwise, you will not be left behind!
The principle here is the same as in the step-by-step plan "From $ 5 to $ 500 in 30 working days", which you will receive during the training. Only slightly different numbers and terms.

Please add me to the list. I really need to learn such a skill.

amdudus wrote:

Add me to the list too
Knowledge is wealth

amdudus wrote:

Buenas noches, por favor agregame a la lista también, gracias amdudus

amdudus wrote:

Very interesting... would this step by step training be sent in the coming newsletter?.... thanks a lot

1. Similar Topics

1. 1262 Replies
    2. Bandit Flash Forex Trading System

2 Replies 4374 Views

by MayaxatL, Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:24 pm in Trading Systems

2 Replies

Return to “Express Coding & Commercial Services”