Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

XARD SCRIPTS

Hi XARD,

I had earlier asked you about a script that is able to give two trades. I have been able to modify the code as you showed us in order to reduce the lot size , 1850*2. How can I open two trades opened simultaneously when I click the BUY or SELL script. Where do I need to change in the code?

Thanks,
Mundu

XARD: Hold down the Alt key and press the B key twice to open two BUY trades or press the S key twice to open two SELL trades.

Mundu19 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:08 pm
XARD SCRIPTS

Hi XARD,

I had earlier asked you about a script that is able to give two trades. I have been able to modify the code as you showed us in order to reduce the lot size , 1850*2. How can I open two trades opened simultaneously when I click the BUY or SELL script. Where do I need to change in the code?

Thanks,
Mundu

XARD: Hold down the Alt key and press the B key twice to open two BUY trades or press the S key twice to open two SELL trades.
Ok. Thanks have understood.

braciola719 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:39 am
kowal81 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:58 am
Closed +200 pips on WS30.
WS30M15.png

Guys, the indicators do exacly what their name is - they indicate. You need to understand that PRICE CAN GO ANYWERE. It's up to trader if he exit from position with profit or he let others take it. My advice is - stop chasing price on multiple curriencies charts and open HK50, DE30, WS30 - just like Mr. XARD. Try to trade only Asia Open, London Open and New York Open. Look for Higher Time Frames (D1, H4, H1) BEFORE pulling the trigger on M15 - stop wasting time for M5 and M1. Just like in instructions - when everything is in the same colour and you know position of price to open, yesterday low, yesterday high, yesterday close, ADR - look for an entry. Does it mean that you should take all opportunites that you see? OF COURSE NOT.
Speculation is a competitive game, whitch means that in order to someone to win, most people must lose if we make an assumption that the amount of money on the market is limited to the deposits of it's participants. Since most people on the market lose someone must take that profit. So called Market Makers will do whatever it takes to make you take the wrong side of the trade and then take your money. In order to win you must have an edge; in other words you must learn to recognize when to trade and more importantly, WHEN NOT TO. Learn to recognize your patterns, because nobody will teach you how to trade - it's a skill based profession. You need to experiment. The more time you will spend in front of charts, the better you will be. This systems is, in my opinion, perfect in protect you from taking stupid trades.
Just food for thought - if you take a trade according to rules and it instantly go other way, why not to take a small loss and look to enter in that new direction? ;)
One more thing - are you guys familiar with Mark Douglas work? If not I strongly encourage to watch his seminars on YouTube and read his books - maybe it will change some way of thinking for someone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbJUN8rJTw4

sorry a question: but you entered first right ?? the entrance would have been a blue candle closing at 15 minutes
It may look like I rushed it but look kindly again for a M15 and H1:
WS30M15.png
WS30H1.png
As you can see there was 3 blue candles on H1; price go nice and slow down making a new local low, then it change direction making new local high, again changing direcition to down making new local low and again change direction to up (do you see this micro gap on M15?). H1 was blue for 3 hours and for me entry on third red M15 candle wasn't that big deal - if this go against me i would be immeditly out on price making a new low. As you can see on third red candle on M15 - H1 was just screaming for buy (look at bottom indicators). That place that you marked earlier is of course good according to system rules (you got confirmation both on M15 and H1), but sometimes rules can be broken if you know what you are doing ;). Did I know for certain that it will go up? Of course not, it was just a guess, nevertheless it was good guess as you can see :).

Blueman wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:50 pm
How can I change into normal candles? Thanks
I don't know if you are using monster or universe and with panel or panel with bidratio. I use universe and panel with bidratio: !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-PANEL BID RATIO.

I think both panels work the same though... And the settings are also found both in monster and !!!-MT4 X-XARDg-GB from universe.

Here is what I did. In the (bid) panel, goto settings and set AutoArrangeChart to false.
The goto MT4 X-XARDg-GB from universe or monster. Set the setting showcandles to false. Last, in the MT4 menu click on the candle icon, instead of the line icon.

Now you have normal candles.

Again, not sure if monster has the setting "showcandles" and normal panel has the setting "AutoArrangeChart" but I'm pretty sure it has...

cinare wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:31 am
Blueman wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:50 pm
How can I change into normal candles? Thanks
I don't know if you are using monster or universe and with panel or panel with bidratio. I use universe and panel with bidratio: !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-PANEL BID RATIO.

I think both panels work the same though... And the settings are also found both in monster and !!!-MT4 X-XARDg-GB from universe.

Here is what I did. In the (bid) panel, goto settings and set AutoArrangeChart to false.
The goto MT4 X-XARDg-GB from universe or monster. Set the setting showcandles to false. Last, in the MT4 menu click on the candle icon, instead of the line icon.

Now you have normal candles.

Again, not sure if monster has the setting "showcandles" and normal panel has the setting "AutoArrangeChart" but I'm pretty sure it has...
Many thanks

1. Similar Topics

1. 271 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

324 Replies 44998 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

324 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”