Re: T3 and T3 based indicators

mrtools wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:32 am

No repaint.
Hello, I just saw the publication, I was using it in a 1-minute time frame and if I repainted giving signals and disappearing, something else would be possible when I have time to pass that indicator to MT5 and pass the mq5 of that indicator already when I pass MT5, and yes it is possible that I click the same with this other indicator, it is that I do not decide which of the 2 to use is that they are quite similar, and I would like to make an expert advisor with one of the 2, I would greatly appreciate it

Exequiel Cabrera wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:39 pm
Hello, I just saw the publication, I was using it in a 1-minute time frame and if I repainted giving signals and disappearing, something else would be possible when I have time to pass that indicator to MT5 and pass the mq5 of that indicator already when I pass MT5, and yes it is possible that I click the same with this other indicator, it is that I do not decide which of the 2 to use is that they are quite similar, and I would like to make an expert advisor with one of the 2, I would greatly appreciate it
Sorry, you've lost me with your entire post but if you're asking if it repaints then no, it doesn't repaint.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: T3 and T3 based indicators MT4

SATL = Slow Adaptive Trend Line
T3 = a smoothing algorithm. The line will be smoother; less false breakouts.
ATR = Average True Range; measures the volatility of the market
mtf = multi time frame
arrows = this indicator can display arrows when the slopes change.
alerts = this indicator will alert you when the slopes change.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slow Adaptive Trend Line - is a long-term trend line estimate.
Low frequency filter parameters are selected from current spectrum of specified market.
SATL (k) is an average of distribution of FATL (k). [Fast Adaptive Trend Line]
Rising SATL line points out the bullish trend, falling line points the bearish trend.

This SATL was smoothed by the T3 algorithm. It's smoother than the regular SATL.

Here's the mtf version.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 6):
josi, Jimmy, rudiarius, edg3end, Cazz223, areteus1

Exequiel Cabrera wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:39 pm
Hello, I just saw the publication, I was using it in a 1-minute time frame and if I repainted giving signals and disappearing, something else would be possible when I have time to pass that indicator to MT5 and pass the mq5 of that indicator already when I pass MT5, and yes it is possible that I click the same with this other indicator, it is that I do not decide which of the 2 to use is that they are quite similar, and I would like to make an expert advisor with one of the 2, I would greatly appreciate itadaptive T3 - v2 advanced.ex4
If your asking to translate that indicator to mt5 I don't have the source code for it.

Moving AveragesRe: T3 and T3 based indicators MT4

Banzai wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:34 am
This SATL was smoothed by the T3 algorithm. It's smoother than the regular SATL.

Here's the mtf version.
Superb post my friend. Posts like these add huge value to our community due to the time you've taken to illustrate explanations on the charts to the comprehensive amount of info you've outlined in your posts! You are on fire sir! :Fire:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Banzai
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance