NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello trading friends, love all the contributions here , it took me a long time (scared) to post here. My question: I like the OBV (On Balance Volume) indicator. I have seen a lot of versions, I noticed especially the 'crosses' are popular. Personally I like the slope of the MA/red line. Is it possible to code this mtf version when the slope of the red line is changing direction in a different colour? This is a weird screenshot only to show the indi. Thanks a lot M. I have added a 2nd screenshot how I trade (roughly) hope you guys like it
OBV2.01_mtf+alerts.mq4
(6.14 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
AUDUSDM1.png
AUDUSDM12.png

Meyney wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 5:36 am
Hello trading friends, love all the contributions here , it took me a long time (scared) to post here. My question: I like the OBV (On Balance Volume) indicator. I have seen a lot of versions, I noticed especially the 'crosses' are popular. Personally I like the slope of the MA/red line. Is it possible to code this mtf version when the slope of the red line is changing direction in a different colour? This is a weird screenshot only to show the indi. Thanks a lot M. I have added a 2nd screenshot how I trade (roughly) hope you guys like it
Hi, try these, looking forward to other better solutions.
EURUSDM1.png
#OBV2.01 mtf+alerts histo.mq4
(5.99 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
#OBV2.01 mtf+alerts.mq4
(6.16 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

You might also like this Parabolic OBV:
viewtopic.php?p=1295403049#p1295403049

Meyney wrote:

Meyney wrote:
Added the ma slope coloring.
GBPUSDM15.png
OBV2.02 mtf + alerts.mq4
(8.14 KiB) Downloaded 138 times

Kiwi wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 10:44 am
Hi Mr tool,

Any chance we could get divergence added to fast signal line..I believe it would be a great addition to one of the best indicators around.

Chaos Visual averages 1.43.ex4

Many thanks
Kiwi
Don't have the source code.

mrtools wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 11:46 am
Kiwi wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 10:44 am
Hi Mr tool,

Any chance we could get divergence added to fast signal line..I believe it would be a great addition to one of the best indicators around.

Chaos Visual averages 1.43.ex4

Many thanks
Kiwi
Don't have the source code.
Me neither lol
I thought Chaos and Haos was designed and coded by Forex Station team?

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

164 Replies 27792 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

164 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 553 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”