Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Im not sure what im doing wrong but i cant get the HMA Trend to load. Ive even installed a fresh version of MT4 and i still get the error Cannot Load in the experts tab.
FX Choice is my broker and mt4 version build 1260. I was hoping it was just me and this new update would fix it but it still will never load for me. Anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas on how to fix? Thanks for the help.

pipalong wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:44 am Im not sure what im doing wrong but i cant get the HMA Trend to load. Ive even installed a fresh version of MT4 and i still get the error Cannot Load in the experts tab.
FX Choice is my broker and mt4 version build 1260. I was hoping it was just me and this new update would fix it but it still will never load for me. Anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas on how to fix? Thanks for the help.
Mhh did you tried to download the HMA trend directly from the market?

I have no problems so far. Setting up my laptop freshly and mt4 not long ago and it works fine.
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post (total 2):
xard777, pipalong

pipalong wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:44 am Im not sure what im doing wrong but i cant get the HMA Trend to load. Ive even installed a fresh version of MT4 and i still get the error Cannot Load in the experts tab.
You most create a new folder into indicators named Market and put the indicator in there.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, pipalong, moey_dw

Cladi39 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 7:06 am
You must create a new folder into indicators named Market and put the indicator in there.
good screenshots cladi......... yes just put HMA Trend Indicator in MARKET folder ;)
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
pipalong
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Yes, same as me, it will never load for me. I have downloaded it from the mql5 market and here with the new version(all put into the market folder since I downloaded it from mql5 first).

I tried 3 different broker MT4, 3 of them also never loaded for me, so I just give up using HMA Trend. So yes, you are not the only one.

The thing is, at first I downloaded it from mql5, it worked on normal chart, but after I chose the template, it won't working anymore, then HMA Trend will not load anymore forever even you are clicking or right click it.

bounty_hunt3r wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:54 pm Yes, same as me, it will never load for me. I have downloaded it from the mql5 market and here with the new version(all put into the market folder since I downloaded it from mql5 first).

I tried 3 different broker MT4, 3 of them also never loaded for me, so I just give up using HMA Trend. So yes, you are not the only one.

The thing is, at first I downloaded it from mql5, it worked on normal chart, but after I chose the template, it won't working anymore, then HMA Trend will not load anymore forever even you are clicking or right click it.
Smelly old MQ5 playing silly buggers with us again :thumbdown:
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎