Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:11 am

Put the arrows on both.
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! I had to go to sleep. I can't believe I missed it, lol. This is so awesome! You are my hero, thanks again.

Is it too forward of me to ask if you can accomplish this? I will insert a few images to clarify. Is it possible to only fire alerts and arrows:
-if they are below the 0 line and they are in a "pink lined zone"?
-if they are above the 0 line and they are in a "green lined zone"?
Attachments

moey_dw wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:00 pm
my oh my it is a great update!!! mrtoolz pls can u give us a version whci can changing the levels color 2 our choice? :idea:
Was gonna make that a user choice but forgot,added it in this version, wish in mt4 you could have more than 1 color choice on levels.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
rudiarius, Jimmy, moey_dw, Daim2574, Skyold, Waal9, pipsquirrel, marwilli, blue7, navid110, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

cinare wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:21 pm

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! I had to go to sleep. I can't believe I missed it, lol. This is so awesome! You are my hero, thanks again.

Is it too forward of me to ask if you can accomplish this? I will insert a few images to clarify. Is it possible to only fire alerts and arrows:
Thank you your pictures. Could you or somebody share a TPL with a good settings?

cinare wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:21 pm

I'm sorry for the typo's that led to the confusion.. I meant to write this:
Is it possible to only fire alerts and arrows:
- only "buy arrows" if they are below the 0 line and they are in a "pink lined zone"?
- only "sell arrows" if they are above the 0 line and they are in a "green lined zone"?

Is it possible?
These users thanked the author cinare for the post (total 2):
Anacon, simontw

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:55 am

Was gonna make that a user choice but forgot,added it in this version, wish in mt4 you could have more than 1 color choice on levels.
u are a magician........................ thank u mrtoolz!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:55 am

Workaholic Mr Tools,
I've liked this indicator for a long time, now you have perfected it for 2 TFs.
I have a question, though:
if I look at the 2 standard inputs on WPR:
fast 14
slow 96
Question: which TF do you emulate with 96? That somehow doesn't make sense to me.
Say I trade on H1 using WPR 14 - if my reference TF is H4 shouldn't that be 56 instead of 96?
Say I trade on H1 using WPR 14 - if my reference TF is D1 shouldn't that be 336 instead of 96?
Nevertheless - if I compare the indicator values to my HMAs standard setup turning points are very, very close.
So: how to explain the riddle?
Thanks in advance for your answer.

As to the arrows:
it is only a suggestion but I don't think arrows on entering (or exiting) OB/OS areas are really a good solution.
Everybody seems to think so and most people trade that way BUT
I think the really interesting part (using this indicator you otherwise perfected) is SLOPE direction:
1. If slope of slow WPR is down, wait for fast WPR to move downward for sell.
2. If slope of slow WPR is up, wait for fast WPR to move upward for buy.
So basically what you want is a slow WPR filtered so that the price move slope is more or less one colour and then enter when the fast WPR changes to that colour (because it moves in the same direction).
But that's just a suggestion for you to think about - maybe you'll find it interesting.

josi wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:12 pm

Workaholic Mr Tools,
I've liked this indicator for a long time, now you have perfected it for 2 TFs.
I second the arrows part. It would be great to have arrows and alers on entering, exiting or slope. That would be ideal! But I do not understand it enough.

You say:

1. If slope of slow WPR is down, wait for fast WPR to move downward for sell

Does slow always moves first and then fast? Or can it also be the other way around?

[quote=cinare post_id=1295408848 time=1587738134 user_id=4939053]

Mostly it will be the other way round because directional changes move from lower TFs to higher TFs logically.
But that is not the point.
In trading you need directional bias which means you enter while you can trust that the overall tendency (higher TF) moves in the same direction you enter your trade in.

cinare wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:22 am I do not understand it enough.

You say:

1. If slope of slow WPR is down, wait for fast WPR to move downward for sell

Does slow always moves first and then fast? Or can it also be the other way around?
How To Use Haos Visual Averages indicator

Fast WPR line moves first, followed by slow WPR line.

• When the single, fast WPR is Oversold or Overbought, you can scalp these reversals.
  • When both fast and slow WPR are Oversold or Overbought, these show that the market is going to reverse for a significant amount.

Here's a quick guide with some examples pointed out :)
Attachments
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance