Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

leonard462 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:17 pm Hello everyone .. I have been in the world of binary options since 2015 and today I still have many lagoons in terms of strategy security or indicators.
I know for sure that there is no holy gral or magic potion, but I was wondering if there was really a no repaint indicator that gives real-time indications on a particular candle.
Which strategies to use .. M1, M5, M15, M30 in which times ... these are the questions I ask myself beyond the indicators.
I have read all the 297 pages of this chat and I am grateful to you, because I see the great availability of all of you in sharing information.

If possible, I await your feedback.

Best regards.

Alessandro
Post above is correct..it is gambling and the probability that a broker will screw you over is high so don't count on it for a stable income..however if bins still intrigue you like it does me then my theory which iv'e concluded too from over 3 years of breaking my head over "is price going up or down?" is that stick to 1 min chart but watch the 15 min bar and follow the 1/4hr trend - after all a healthy 15min bar is a strong trend on the 1min time frame - think about it

And another thing - volume "resets" after completion of a candle (watch charts long enough and you will know wat i mean)

And stay the hell away from news.
Attachments