Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

GK1965 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:44 pm Dear MrTools,

Could you be kind enough to create an histogram for the attached indicator, if possible a MTF one.
Also if it doesnt take too much of your precious time, would greatly appreciate if you can also add an arrow on the chart as and when the trend changes direction.
A 4TF histogram would be awesome if you can create one :).... I know I started with one request and piled up a few :).

Warm Regards
GK
Are you aware it uses a positive shift, that might make the signals misleading.

GK1965 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:44 pm Dear MrTools,

Could you be kind enough to create an histogram for the attached indicator, if possible a MTF one.
Also if it doesnt take too much of your precious time, would greatly appreciate if you can also add an arrow on the chart as and when the trend changes direction.
A 4TF histogram would be awesome if you can create one :).... I know I started with one request and piled up a few :).

Warm Regards
GK
This is a mtf histo version with arrows and alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
GK1965, pipsquirrel

SK_Rana wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:06 am Hi Mr Tools,

I am using this HALF TREND indicator - NRP but as you can see in the picture, it produces lots of arrow even the bar is not closed completely. Can you please the version which only produce the arrow once the candle is closed?

Thanks,
Rana
Yes have noticed that about that indicator, problem is I don't have the source code to be able to try andfix it.